BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms caramel cashew trail mix - 16 oz. see more...

• Do you like this one more than the monster mix by Archer ...8 Answers
Shauna B.
Whenever I'm traveling and craving chocolate before a flight good to keep on hand. Same with day trips since its protein plus chocolate (who doesn't like chocolate!!?
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
Sooooooooo good, i always get a big bucket of this for my hubby for christmas (luckily he shares!!) it's so good, I love the variety of sweet, salty and savory!
Luzinda D.
Harlingen, TX
These are so good! They are the best to have on the road for long trips for a snack, things like that. I recommend this for everyone! I eat them all the time! šŸ˜
Jennifer B.
Hudson, OH
The Archer Farms trail mix is delicious! It always seems more fresh than others. The combination of sweet and salty is the epitome of what trail mix should be.
Ebony M J.
An absolute on the go snack that's packed full of nuts and chocolate that help keep u going through out the day and help keep u feel of much needed energy
Marviriz A.
Baldwin park, CA
I love this so much. I usually buy three of them. One for work,school,and home. The one at home usually doesn't last long because my nephew eat all.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
This is a great trail mix! It has a great proportion of nuts, raisins, m&ms, etc. Only down fall is that it is from Target, so can be a bit pricey.
Brayden c.
Archer farms makes very good trail mix. I don't recommend as a "healthy" snack, they usually include a lot of candy in them. Tasty nonetheless
Phoebe L.
Corona, CA
I'm a sucker for anything salty and sweet and these are so addicting! Not overpowering but just the right balance for your taste buds! Yum
Anarchy g.
Mmmm i always went to my neighbors because he always had hella bags of these. i love everything in here. these are amazing fir a snack
Alyssa S.
Plano, TX
Do you like this one more than the monster mix by Archer Farms?