BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms caramel cashew trail mix - 16 oz. see more...

• Do you like this one more than the monster mix by Archer ...8 Answers
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
This is by far our favorite trail mix! We're much more of a cashew-kind of family than a peanut one. This is perfect for people who just want a different kind of nut in their trail mix, but not every kind either. There's the perfect mix of salty and sweet in this trail mix.
Jenifer P.
Yum, yum, yum! Once you get your first taste of this trail mix you won't be able to stop until it's all gone. This is a great mix of nuts and candy treats. The prefect snack to curb your sweet tooth.
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
I actually love all of Archer Farms different trail mixes they offer. This is delicious and is probably a favorite along with the s'mores I haven't seen for a few years! Target needs to bring it back!
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
Absolutely love this I end up eating half a bag before
I know it.Every handful is a pleasant treat I purchased at H E B and very reasonable just always sold out very satisfied with this trail mix
Casey H.
Hollister, MO
It is one of the healthier on the go snacks you can choose. Sodium is my only concern with their trail mixes but when you are craving caramel the caramel cashew trail is the only way to go.
Kristen T.
Arlington, VA
This is the best trail mix ever! I love the caramel chunks to sweeten up the healthy nuts, and cashews are my favorite but! I keep a huge bag in my desk and snack whenever the post-lunch munchies strike!
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I love me some so trail mix they are so good and you just can't have just one you have to have all them but they are so good and health for you and you can chew them really good
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
This is a great trail mix for those who are not that fond of them, especially the ones with dried fruit. I love that it also has m&ms. Its also great for kids to start off with.
Kaitlyn B.
Fort Collins, CO
This trail mix is perfectly proportioned with the sweet and salty. The components work well together and the caramel touch is brilliant because it's both sweet AND salty
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
I love all of Archer farms trail mixes but this one is one of my favorite! get it at target all the time it's a great taste of sweet and salty mixes and once I start eating it's hard to stop.
Alyssa S.
Plano, TX
Do you like this one more than the monster mix by Archer Farms?