BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms caramel cashew trail mix - 16 oz. see more...

• Do you like this one more than the monster mix by Archer ...8 Answers
Kristen F.
Gray , ME
I love the archer farms trail mixes, but this one is my favorite! The caramel balls are so tasty and a perfect addition to your traditional trail mix. I would definitely recommend this trail mix and will be repurchasing it myself!
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
A+++++++ 100% my favorite "trail" mix ever. I wouldn't put this in the trail mix category because it is full of M&Ms and chocolate covered caramel and is more of a dessert/sweet treat. I love the mix of sweet and salty and the chewy-ness of the caramel and crunchiness of the peanuts and cashews. If you love caramel and cashews and chocolate, totally try it. Target puts it on sale often and you can usually find coupons for trail mixes on their website.
Hector E.
I got my first taste of these back when i use to work at a Kroger's by down town Houston. they had at least 6 different styles of trail mixes, it was always hard to choose just one to buy and take home. these are honestly very well mixed and put together, i would recommend anyone to try these . its a must try for anyone who enjoys a good trail mix
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
These are great I have to work at 3:00am I eat a pack then and another one at 4:00am it keeps me energized until 1:00pm. No comparison this is caramel a lot better tasting. Yes I would recommend it.
Brittany W.
Seaford, VA
This trail mix is the best! I could eat a whole thing of it in one day. It has a great mix of M&M's, cashews, peanuts and these delicious caramel chocolate balls. This stuff is to die for!
Tone'Nae  B.
Overland Park, KS
This archer farms trail mix is a great alternatives to crisps. I would also like to add that archer farms puts an even amount of each ingredient in the trail mix so that you end up with 3000 raisins and like 5 cashews. I would defiantly purchase these again.
Delaney M.
This is my favorite Archer Farms Trail Mix. It has the perfect combination of flavors, textures, and healthy vs. not healthy snacks. It's the perfect pick me up because of the quick energy the candy provides and the long lasting energy the nuts provide.
oleska k.
This is the perfect sweet and salty snack weather u wanna sit down and eat it while watching TV grab it on ur way out or throwing in the bag for kids it's great ..and my daughter loves it and it's quite healthy the m&ms r just a little xtra treat :)
Brittney M.
San Bernardino , CA
This is my familys favorite #beachbag snack to have at the beach. Its so yummy and has such a variety. It more than meets my expectations with its fresh flavors. Its very affordable for how much you get in the package. We buy it over and over and I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Rebecca K.
Spring hill, FL
I like this mix alot, but I feel the Caramel is a little large in comparison to the rest of the mix. Don't get me wrong, I love me some caramel, but it's hard to eat the rest of the mix with the caramel pieces. It's still really yummy though!
Alyssa S.
Plano, TX
Do you like this one more than the monster mix by Archer Farms?