BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms caramel cashew trail mix - 16 oz. see more...

• Do you like this one more than the monster mix by Archer Farms? 8 Answers
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is my familys favorite #beachbag snack to have at the beach. Its so yummy and has such a variety. It more than meets my expectations with its fresh flavors. Its very affordable for how much you get in the package. We buy it over and over and I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Arlington, VA
This is the best trail mix ever! I love the caramel chunks to sweeten up the healthy nuts, and cashews are my favorite but! I keep a huge bag in my desk and snack whenever the post-lunch munchies strike!
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Central, SC
Foodie Expert
Yum yum. My only complaint is price, but all nuts are pricey so it is par. A great snack to satisfy that sweet and salty need.
Ali J.
Ali J.
Foodie Expert
I love this trail mix it's very tasty and affordable. The peanuts are very delicious.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
Foodie Expert
This is by far our favorite trail mix! We're much more of a cashew-kind of family than a peanut one. This is perfect for people who just want a different kind of nut in their trail mix, but not every kind either. There's the perfect mix of salty and sweet in this trail mix.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Foodie Expert
These are great I have to work at 3:00am I eat a pack then and another one at 4:00am it keeps me energized until 1:00pm. No comparison this is caramel a lot better tasting. Yes I would recommend it.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
I like this mix alot, but I feel the Caramel is a little large in comparison to the rest of the mix. Don't get me wrong, I love me some caramel, but it's hard to eat the rest of the mix with the caramel pieces. It's still really yummy though!
Jenifer P.
Jenifer P.
Yum, yum, yum! Once you get your first taste of this trail mix you won't be able to stop until it's all gone. This is a great mix of nuts and candy treats. The prefect snack to curb your sweet tooth.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
Foodie Expert
My go to for trail mix. I will say there are a TON of cashews in it. But the chocolate covered caramel pieces are my fave!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
Sooooooooo good, i always get a big bucket of this for my hubby for christmas (luckily he shares!!) it's so good, I love the variety of sweet, salty and savory!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Plano, TX
Do you like this one more than the monster mix by Archer Farms?