BY ARCHER FARMS

Rahye W.
It tasted okay, but it was a little to sweet for me. I got this as a Christmas gift from on the the children on my bus route and now I know to never buy this for myself. I wish it had more almonds and less caramel on it.
Lauren G.
This was your average caramel corn. It had corn kernels that stick in your teeth and the toffee stuck to my teeth. I wish it had more almonds and cahews. I got this as part of a gift, I would not buy this for myself.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
The perfect gift!
Every time u want to say thank you for a small gesture this snack is great taste great and has a great price available at target in a variety of flavors it's the perfect snack to share with family and friends
Jade B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This has such a great taste for the popcorn but the almonds just threw it off for me. I see there is a can with cashews I wonder if that has a better taste.
Daisy V.
Minnesota
Love it! My sister bought one over the holidays and I didn't expect much of it because it all tastes the same, but this one I consistently reached for :)
Kara K.
This popcorn is so yummy! It is a great sweet snack and we always have a tin of it in our home
Melissa S.
This popcorn is amazing!!! The flavor is awesome and you will sit and eat the container!!