BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms black and white trail mix - 16 oz. see more...

• "How can you go wrong with nuts and chocolate." in 1 review
Mackenzie H.
I eat trail mix a lot because it's so convenient. It's great by itself or can almost make a whole meal. This one is nice and sweet, and if it didn't have raisins it would be perfect! :)
Stephanie T.
Menands, NY
I really like this mix except for all of the raisins. I know that I probably shouldn't get it because of the raisins, but I just love the chocolate and yogurt and plain peanuts I couldn't say no.
Rebecca K.
Spring hill, FL
This stuff is soooo good!!! You almost get lost in it trying to figure out which one is going to be a nut and which one is a raisin. Super yummy and delicious!!!!
Janet L.
Visalia, CA
If you have a sweet tooth this is probably a great purchase for you! I usually find this product at Target. You get a decent amount in the bag. It does give an equal amount of each chocolate and nuts.
Rachael H.
Pottsville, PA
Omg this is so good. I take a snack bag to work and now all my coworkers want some. How can you go wrong with nuts and chocolate.
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
I love this trail mix for when I'm really craving something sweet, it's super decadent and delicious.
Eliyah W.
Lexington, KY
My favorite mix. It my new favorite actually. I always have it as a snack. I just love the chocolate
Gloria H.
Idaho Falls, ID
Nice to keep these in my drawer at work for snacking! Can't go work with nuts, and chocolate!
Bianca C.
APO, AE
I love this Trail Mix, its my favorite. I love all the chocolate and covered nuts in it.