BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms a handful of everything trail mix - 12 oz. see more...

Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
Foodie Expert
This is one of my go-to snacks when I'm traveling! The tropical fruit is to die for, and I love the yogurt covered pieces. It's just the right amount of sweetness, and I'm able to eat some without feeling the need to eat half the bag in one sitting!
Heather E.
I love having this handy for when I am on-the-go! It is a great mixture of everything you could ever want in a trail mix! I liked that the banana slices in it weren't too dry, because I hate a trail mix that leaves you thirsty!
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
These are the best value that I have been able to find for healthy nuts not loaded with salt and not a ton of peanuts surrounding all the better nuts I think these always meet my expectations because they taste as they should and are good without additives.
Rachael H.
Pottsville, PA
I love this mix. It is my new favorite. I bring it to work so have a snack. I also share with my friends. It has a little bit of everything.
Annalise L.
Natchitoches, LA
I love the target brand. They make many different trail mixes and this one is very good. I don't care for banana chips, however.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
Foodie Expert
Really like this snack mix! IT is the perfect combination of a little bit of everything!
KRISTYN F.
Brookline, NH
Foodie Expert
I buy these to keep at work for when I need a little snack. So good! And a huge container for not a lot of $$!
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
Good price for the amount in the container. Such a variety of flavors too which keeps it interesting
Kallie C.
Ottawa, KS
I love to grab this for on the go snacks. you get both goodness of sweet and salty tastes. Target is my go to place for shopping
Kali R.
Everything by archer farms is soooo awesome. The trail mix is a great snack that tastes awesome and is good for you. I could eat this all spray everyday