Archer Farms 12-oz. Ground Coffee - Buttery Caramel uploaded by Emmalee S.

BY ARCHER FARMS

Archer farms buttery caramel light roast ground coffee 12 oz see more...

• Archer Farms is in Target, right? This sounds absolutely ...2 Answers
Jasmine M.
Mumford, NY
This is by far my favorite coffee and favorite flavored coffee. I drink it everyday and it is a decent price. The flavor is subtle but perfect for a good cup of flavored coffee. I buy it every week and would recommended to anyone.
britni b.
Martinsville , IN
My s.o and I love this coffee. It's extremely smooth and they aren't kidding when they say buttery. This is our new go-to when we're looking for caramel coffee. I just wish they had an option for a darker roast. I like pretty strong coffee and can't seem to make this stuff strong enough.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I grabbed a bag from work after stocking it on the shelves. I could smell the goodness before opening that bag! It's not a very strong coffee but it's perfect for when you are wanting an 800 calorie coffee beverage from Starbucks to treat yourself. Go this route instead. Your wallet and tummy will thank you
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
My husband's favorite flavor, smells so delicious from the moment you open the bag. We use the reusable bpa free keurig pods with this coffee and have saved a ton of money. they're normally around $6.50/bag but are frequently on sale, and on cartwheel. add the additional 5% discount for redcard holders and this coffee is a steal
Rachel B.
Valparaiso, IN
We've tried a lot of the Archer Farms coffee, and this is our favorite. "Buttery Caramel" is the perfect name for it, and we just love it! It can be pricey, but as another reviewer commented, Archer Farms coffee is often on sale with the Cartwheel app. You can't go wrong with this coffee!
Chealsea S.
This is by far one of the best tasting coffees that I have had. Target usually has good prices on them and an excellent selection. The buttery caramel is even better with some of the coffee syrup that they offer!
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
I first tried this from a sample received at the store. It is so good. It is one of my favorites. It has a nice soft flavor and not too strong. I watch for a sale and then it is time to stock up.
Angela F.
I'm usually a dark coffee drinker but occasionally have a craving for this deliciously smooth blend. With just a dash of cream, this makes for a delightful breakfast addition.
Emmalee S.
It’s so tasty! Not super expensive but tastes like it’s from Starbucks. I love it so much.
Jillian  H.
Archer Farms is in Target, right? This sounds absolutely delicious, and I would love to try it out!

Target