Archer uploaded by Ravan A.Archer uploaded by Amber W.

BY ARCHER

Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This show is so good. It’s really funny and each character is unique and interesting in their own way. They also have a diverse team of Characters that never fail to entertain. My boyfriend and I dressed up as archer and Lana for Halloween! It’s awesome!
Anja W.
I have honestly tried to get into Archer for years because it seems like an acquired show, but I just can not do it. I do not find it funny at all and I actually think that Bob's Burgers is way better and actually funny, and also family appropriate... This is NOT family appropriate.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of the most witty, most relevant shows I can think of. The fact that it's about ISIS is hilarious, and the casting for all of it is amazing. The humor can be smart and times and slapstick at times, it's just a great combination for a show.
Influenster M.
Absolutely love this show. If you're easily offended, then you'd probably prefer to avoid it. I love that sort of crude humour, and get a laugh out of every scene. While the show follows a format of random scenarios similar to Aqua Teen Hunger Force, there is a semi-concrete plotline. Sterling Archer is the son of the owner of a global espionage corporation who is constantly getting himself and his coworkers in trouble to the chagrin of his mother. The dark humour that pervades this show delivers a series that lacks the consequences and emotion that most programs provide today.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Archer is hilarious! Like what you would imagine 007 to be minus the classiness and way more of a jerk lol. At first I though, "huh, cartoon?" But then it's really great. A great mix of funny and adventures filled with excitement. Some real adult humor here, also. Never gets old, just funnier and funnier.
Danyel M.
Trenton, OH
This is a show that has amazing one liners, repeat jokes that you may have to watch epidsodes repeatedly to catch all the references of and all the little easter eggs hidden throughout this gem of a show. I cannot get enough of Archer. Jessica Walter is brillante as always not to mention Aisha Tyler is kick @ss amazing sauce.
Lindsey S.
Mercersburg, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show just seems to get funnier and funnier with every season!
The running jokes on the show are awesome and the honest, blunt characters just make it so amusing to watch!
Plus H. Jon Benjamin is a genius in everything he does!
Savannah H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Do I love this show? Duh, and/or hello. As a long time fan of Adam Reed I am so happy that Archer is so successful. I will say it's slightly less funny than Frisky Dingo (though I'm one of the very few who will say so) it's still incredibly hilarious. So quotable. So ridiculous. Excellent characters and writing. All time favorite show. If you like weird, vulgar humor then this is the show for you. Archer is the Pele of, wait let me finish, comedy.
Amber F.
Grand Forks, ND
I tried really hard not to like this show because I didn't think there was anything about it I would enjoy ( oh and it was by boyfriend who wanted to watch it). Its actually really funny, let your self watch as least 3 episodes before you decide if you like it or not.
Kathleen B.
Gaithersburg , MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Every single aspect of this show is just the best. The voice acting, the characters, the humor. There are so many great one-liners. I'm not sure why I waited so long to watch this show but I've definitely been making up for it and binge-watching like crazy!
Janet C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Who's your favorite character?
Lidia Z.
What's your favorite episode?