Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack

The Arcadia Trail Ultimate Harness with Backpack is essential gear on outdoor adventures because it keeps your dog secure while also offering plenty of room to store smaller items. This harness is adjustable to keep your dog secure yet comfortable, and co

How is this product in general?
How can I become an influencer for Arcadia Trail? I buy so much from them and I would love to become part of the team!
Has anyone tried this out with a bigger dog yet?
Start your review of Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack!
Amanda B.
Angier, NC
Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack uploaded by Amanda B.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack - L
It’s been too hot to use this in Florida but I’m excited for these cooler months to go out into the preserves with Link with this. Definitely holds the smaller things you may need. I can fit some treats, a water bottle for him, and ill be packing my insulin so I know I have it when I take him on hikes. Very handy little backpack and not too cumbersome for him.
Jennifer S.
Northampton, PA
Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack uploaded by Jennifer S.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack - L
The harness worked well. It seemed to be comfortable during our 2 mile walk. The backpack is a great idea; however, I took one star away because after I placed my phone in the pocket, the middle snap kept coming undone as he would walk. It would be better if each side had 3 buckles instead of 2 buckles and a snap. If you’re looking to carry something light like a few treats or pet waste bags, this is ideal.
Uuganzaya M.
Orinda, CA
Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack uploaded by Uuganzaya M.
Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack uploaded by Uuganzaya M.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack - S
Very good quality product. It has light reflector and good size of space. My dog is 16 lbs Maltipoo and he can carry his water bowl and poo bag inside the bag. It is also pretty easy to adjust the straps. Definitely recommend it to people who love to hike with their pet.
Jessica S.
Maryville, TN
Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack uploaded by Jessica S.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack - L
This harness fits my 50lb husky mix perfectly. She seems to be comfortable with the harness. The bright red color is perfect for hiking. The reflective straps are great for visibility too.
Cameron S.
Brawley, CA
Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack uploaded by Cameron S.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack - M
So this was a very cool product sent by Influenster! Unfortunately our dogs aren’t this type of active, we were hoping to receive something more simple, but we are thankful for the one we got. I definitely recommend to dog owners who like to hike and camp!
Mi N.
Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack uploaded by Mi N.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack - M
Such a handy pack and harness combination for hiking or even just heading around town to do errands! I love that the packs are fully removable and have SOOO much room! Putting it on and adjusting to fit was also very easy to figure out.
Taryn C.
Charlotte, NC
Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack uploaded by Taryn C.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack - M
Prefect little harness for some walks in the park when we want to carry less in our hands. During our walk we stored snacks, dog teats, and doggy bags in the pouches. Probably fit a bit snug on what I thought was my medium sized dog but overall will use again on my other dog.
Kayci S.
Columbia , TN
Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack uploaded by Kayci S.
This is absolutely amazing and perfect for our English Bulldog! She loves it and it’s very comfortable for her!
Tricia P.
Rosemount, MN
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack - M
The quality of this harness is great, it really feels well constructed with sturdy materials. The bright color is great if your hiking, especially since my dog is brown and she kind of blends in with nature! I would give it 4.5 stars if I could, because it is a really nice design overall and I like that the "backpack" bags are removable (easy to wash, or just lighten the load on the pup). I wish I would have gotten this a few weeks earlier to test out when we were camping and hiking this summer! the reason I gave it 4 stars is because the backpack pouches are a a bit big for my medium sized dog and she doesn't like it, sadly. I've tried it on her twice now and each time she shivered until I took it off. I think it's just a bit too bulky for her liking because she wears a smaller harness when we go for walks or go hiking with no problems.
Taylor B.
Brownwood, TX
Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack uploaded by Taylor B.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Ultimate Harness with Backpack - S
So excited to try this. My dog looks so cute and it fits him so good. We put stuff in the back pack part and he holds it well.