Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness

Pet owners that enjoy the outdoors with their pets know that dogs, and their collars, can come home ripe with the odors found in nature. The Arcadia Trail Stink Free Dog Harness is the harness for your dog because it will come home odor-free. This harness

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness!
Cheryl  N.
Covington, KY
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness - L
This #complimentary #arcadiatrail water 💦 + stink proof matching harness/ leash are a must have for any active pet. The high quality, durable outdoor gear allows Osita to look her best while having the freedom to explore. She frequently sports her gear @doggiepaddlesllc swim class. Oh, and did I mention it coordinates perfectly with my @subaru_usa #forestersport?! Pops of orange are all the rage! Grab some fashionable and reflective gear @petsmart before it’s gone.
Luma B.
SEATTLE, WA
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness uploaded by Luma B.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness - L
I love the color and it’s super flexible and it doesn’t smell at all. Perfect for messy dogs like mine lol
Andrea H.
Strasburg, VA
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness uploaded by Andrea H.
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness uploaded by Andrea H.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness - M
I was really excited about trying it on 1 of my doggies but when I saw the size medium I just realized none of my doggies could put it on. I have a pitbull and a doberman; so, I definitely recommend to check the size before purchasing this product.
Monica  F.
Santa Maria, CA
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness uploaded by Monica  F.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness - L
This is a really cool harness! I love the bright color and material. It feels almost like a silicone material and it’s slick to touch, also very lightweight.
Shelby P.
Atlanta, GA
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness uploaded by Shelby P.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness - L
I love this harness! My dog is 85 lbs and the L fits well with room to adjust, so it would definitely fit a larger dog. My dog wears this when it’s raining and it never smells! I would definitely recommend.
Jackie  N.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness - M
I really like this harness as opposed to clipping the leash to my dogs collar . My beagle Bella is very stubborn and likes to pull a lot especially going to places like the vet or the groomer . With the harness she’s not chocking herself or hurting her neck since the leash is attached to her back. Great buy !
Emily R.
Tallahassee, FL
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness uploaded by Emily R.
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness uploaded by Emily R.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness - L
I was so excited to receive this product in the mail and very impressed with the quality! The material makes it hard to adjust the straps but that should make it harder for them to move around or loosen while your pup is wearing it. Unfortunately, the one I received in Large was a little too big for my 53 pound dog and I cannot tighten it anymore. I think it will be alright due to the design she cannot slip out even though it does not fit her perfectly. I think the material will be very easy to clean and the metal D rings seem very well made. I would recommend trying this out if you live near water or hot humid climate like we do!
Katie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness uploaded by Katie A.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness - L
I wanted to love this harness. I have two giant dogs, a German Shepard and a Great Dane, so this didn’t fit!!! However i give it three stars bc the quality seems to be amazing!! Definitely made for a trip to the lake. The hardware is high quality.
Jessica  H.
Claremont, CA
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness uploaded by Jessica  H.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness - L
It was a little tight on our dog , he is an Akita. His fur also was getting stuck on the material. We do like the color. The harness is very thick And made a good material. I just don’t think it would be good for triple coat dogs
Melissa S.
Comer, GA
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness uploaded by Melissa S.
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness uploaded by Melissa S.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Harness - M
Let me start by saying that I am absolutely appreciative for this product and love the durability it seems to offer. Sadly, this won't fit any of my dogs. I got it on my youngest dog but it is too tight in the arm area. I really believe this would be a fantastic harness, especially for the ones that love to go swimming or on hikes since it is waterproof.

Looking for your answer?