Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar

by Arcadia Trail

Pet owners that enjoy the outdoors with their pets know that dogs, and their collars, can come home ripe with the odors found in nature. The Arcadia Trail Stink Free Dog Collar is the collar for your dog because it will come home odor-free. This collar fea

Does the buckle stay water resistant too. I’ve had one that rusted out?
Start your review of Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar!
Jess K.
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar uploaded by Jess K.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar - M
My favorite thing about this collar is that it's stink free! My dog has a gift at getting smelly & her collars always smell even worse, but not this one 🙌 I also really like that it's not noisy and you can write your info on the collar. We were sent the orange one and it is bright- like we can find her in the dark at night, bright! It's great for safety & visibility.
Reality A.
Louisville, KY
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar uploaded by Reality A.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar - S
This collar is amazing when your dog wants to be out side and place but don’t want to worry about their cloth collars getting dirty because this is easy to clean and doesn’t rub against her fur or irritate her and it’s very easy to put on.
Kelsie L.
Morgantown, WV
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar uploaded by Kelsie L.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar - M
I have never really thought about buying a rubber dog collar but I must say it’s pretty neat. We like taking our dogs in the summer to play in rivers and this would be perfect to put on so the other collars don’t get wet because they tend to stay wet for awhile. I also like how bright it is, so it’s easier to see your dog running in the woods. I would recommend this product to a friend!
Samantha G.
Princeton, NC
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar uploaded by Samantha G.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar - M
Hazel just got her collar today so I cant vouch for the stink free part BUT this collar is so well made!! I love the material and the bright orange looks so cute on her!
Abby L.
Brownsville, TX
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar uploaded by Abby L.
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar uploaded by Abby L.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar - S
This collar is so cute! The color is nice a bright, it stands out a lot. The material is nice and sturdy and bendable. Durable. I got the small once and it was a perfect size for my chihuahua mix dog. He loved it!
Alicia H.
Heiskell, TN
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar uploaded by Alicia H.
Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar uploaded by Alicia H.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar - L
I received this collar complimentary and the structure is made very sturdy. Unfortunately their definition of large doesn’t meet my dogs structure. I have an Italian mastiff (cane corso) and while I was so excited to receive this I hate that it doesn’t fit my dog.
Abbie S.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar - S
This wasn’t our favorite color simply because we prefer the buckles that are easier to get off. I can’t speak to the stink-free claim because my dogs other collars have also never seemed to smell but that could just be her. Overall, it was a fine collar. If the company could make an XS that would have been even better for our girl’s small neck.
Kimberly V.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar - S
I was very excited to try the Arcadia Trail Stink-Free Dog Collar out, however, my dog was not. She did not like wearing the collar. I did like the orange color and it appears to be very durable. I would recommend to other pet owners to give it a try.
Ashley Y.
Willowbrook, IL
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar - L
Wow! Love love love! First off the color is amazing, my dog can be spotted anywhere!!! It’s great quality and truly is stink free! The material is almost like a rubber instead of cloth which is cool. I got for free for my yellow lab who is 80 pounds and will definitely look at the other products since this one is great!
Lindsey C.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Stink-Free Dog Collar - M
We have really been enjoying this collar! We typically use a harness for our dog, but we have been using this collar when we go to the dog park since it is easy to spot the bright color :) we have gotten several compliments on the collar already. It has held up very well and has remained “stink free”