Arcadia Trail™ Packable Tie Out & Leash

A good tie-out offers peace of mind as it keeps your dog secure, and the Arcadia Trail Packable Tie-Out with Leash more than fits the bill. This tie-out is the perfect choice for outdoor adventures ranging from parks and camping trips to your own backyard.

Start your review of Arcadia Trail™ Packable Tie Out & Leash!
Maria B.
Duluth, MN
Arcadia Trail™ Packable Tie Out & Leash uploaded by Maria B.
Was so excited to receive this, as a dog owner we love walks and hikes. This tie out and leash kit are so practical! The quality and durability is amazing as well. Definitely recommend if you live outdoor time with your dog! Perfect for camping and hiking!
Lauren C.
Conroe, TX
Arcadia Trail™ Packable Tie Out & Leash uploaded by Lauren C.
I was so excited to get this! I have a lab who I love to take hiking with me, but I always scared to let her off the leash when we stop because she is easily distracted and can run off. This Eliminates that problem and still gives her plenty of rope to move around.
Sarah M.
Philadelphia
Arcadia Trail™ Packable Tie Out & Leash uploaded by Sarah M.
Love this product because it has it all in one. We have a leash and a generous size tie out for her to roam, play, and enjoy the outdoors with us. The colors are bright and beautiful and it’s durable.
Kaitlyn A.
Middlesex, NJ
This is great! The leash is lightweight but still sturdy. My dog has plenty of room to roam while still being safely tied up, and everything fits so nicely into the pack. I definitely recommend!
Karley L.
Strasburg, VA
Works well for a tie out and easy to pack and take with you. Light weight. I highly recommend it.
Allie T.
Kansas City, MO
These work great for when you want to go camping or hiking and take your furry friend with you! Super durable and will definitely last a long time! Really easy to use as well, strongly recommend!
Holly D.
Scranton, PA
Great for when you want to keep your dog close by (as long as there are 2 trees)! Bella still managed to get wrapped around the trees, but was able to roam a bit more than usual. Would be especially great for camping, just haven’t had the chance to try it out yet.
Marti L.
Port Orange, FL
Not something I’d buy personally but my dog thought it was cool. We’re not super outdoorsy thou but it is a good product
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...