Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness

Dog harnesses that are up to the outdoor adventures you and your dog enjoy are defined by the Arcadia Trail Lightweight Harness. This harness supports up to 25 percent of your dog's weight, offering not only adjustable comfort but also the support to head

I am looking for a harness for my medium sized dog. It must be safe, robust. which one do you recommend? Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness ? Or?...
How is this harness? Looking for one to leave on semi permanently during the day for my dog.
Is anyone else having trouble submitting the review to the Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness ?
Start your review of Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness!
Katie C.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness - L
We love, love, love this harness! We have taken it to land and water and the harness has held up every time. It seems really well made and feels very sturdy. My pup loves it! He knows we are always going somewhere fun when it appears and the color really pops! We have received so many compliments about this harness! We are so glad we found it in the store!
Abby D.
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness uploaded by Abby D.
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness uploaded by Abby D.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness - L
I commend any harness that stands the test of a 10 month old Belgian Malinois. We live in the woods and it’s still good as new, despite weeks of running through mud, creeks, and brush. Love that it’s lightweight, and the front latch option is such a game changer for leash training.
yessica G.
Terrell, TX
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness uploaded by yessica G.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness - M
Absolutely loved this harness, my pup was excited to get something in the mail. He loves it wears it on walks all the time. The color is great since he’s a bit on the darker side this stands out
Alex  T.
Buffalo, NY
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness uploaded by Alex  T.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness - M
Love this harness for my pup! When he got as big as he was gonna get, I didn’t want to cheap out on a harness since it’s so important. It never chokes him if he pulls, and it has a nice handle to grab him if need be. It’s well made and covers a decent amount of his body.
Nicole P.
San Diego, CA
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness uploaded by Nicole P.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness - S
This harness is super cute. I love the handle on the top. The detailing of the straps with the mountains is adorable. A really high quality harness. The length in the body may need to be extended so the handle is a little more effective
Maria D.
Katy, TX
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness uploaded by Maria D.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness - M
first of all I am sad because I shose the wrong size of arness. it should be size S, but I am going to buy it, I am in love!!! It is lightweight and comfortable. The color is beautiful, and the material is water repellent
Crystal M.
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness uploaded by Crystal M.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness - L
it's oddly difficult to find a dog harness that they don't have to step through. this one fits the bill. it's adjustable in all the right places and I can snap it around my dog's waist in seconds. I'll definitely be looking at more products from this brand.
Amber S.
Killeen, TX
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness uploaded by Amber S.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness - L
This is a very nice, light weight and durable pet harness. The size large fit my 65 pound standard poodle and was very easy to get it buckled on him. I love the handle feature that allows me to hold him close to me in busy places like the vet and groomer. Theodore seemed comfortable and he didn't mind this harness at all. The blue color is brught and vibrant, the nylon like material creates almost a reflective touch that would be perfect for night time walking. I'm impressed with the durability and will continue to use this harness over the other ones we have.
Heather R.
Neodesha, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness - L
This harness turned out to not be my favorite. It fit him well at first, but as he got to moving, it would twist to the side instead of on his back. He also chewed through the harness, so it's not super durable.
Alison W.
Austin, TX
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Harness uploaded by Alison W.
This is a nice lightweight harness. My dog seemed comfortable and the straps stayed in place well during our hike. For longer or more rugged hikes, I would select a more sturdy harness, but this one is good for short walks to hikes under two miles.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anabel  G.
Riverside, CA
il y a un an
Amy A. il y a un an
Yes. My Instagram review keeps getting rejected saying I need to reconnect my account but it is connected. 🤷🏼‍♀️