Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar

by Arcadia Trail

Make the right choice of a dog collar for the outdoor lifestyle that you and your dog enjoy with the Arcadia Trail Lightweight Collar. This collar is a logical choice for your lifestyle because it is lightweight and comfortable, yet durable enough to stand

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar!
Courtney  B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar uploaded by Courtney  B.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar - M
Very light color, my dog sheds a lot and most colors will collect the hair from him but because this is light weight material and not heavy it’s more breathable around his neck
Brittany M.
Lake Forest, CA
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar uploaded by Brittany M.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar - L
We love this dog collar. Its super light weight. It’s fits my pup perfectly. Not too big not too small. I put this on my 114lb golden retriever and she loves it. The only thing I disliked about this dog collar is that the clasp would break if you or the pup pulled too hard. Other than that we love the collar.
Airele M.
Biggs, CA
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar - L
It’s has been a few weeks since putting this on my husky and so far it has worked out great. The clip seems strong and he doesn’t seem to notice it much. I have had a problem with previous collars loosening up and him chewing them off as well as my other husky breaking them when they play... so far this one has held up. I also like how there is a space on the color for your name and number. Very helpful since they have broken their metal name plates. Last I was surprised the large fit. We usually have to get an XL to fit but the large fits fine, we just extended almost all the way.
Sheri  H.
Richardson, TX
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar uploaded by Sheri  H.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar - S
This collar is very well made and high quality. If your dog is in between sizes or close to the limit, size up! It has a very sturdy carabeener to attach your leash.
rhegann ‍.
Alamogordo, NM
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar uploaded by rhegann ‍.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar - L
I got this in a voxbox! It fit really well and snug!! (I have a large pitbull) the colors are vibrant and bright and it’s cute! You can write your number and stuff on a tab on the inside in case your dog gets lost!
Brittany  S.
Frost, TX
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar - L
This is a beautiful collar! The clasp that the leash hooks onto is super thick and sturdy. My German shepherd is really rough on collars and this one has held up so nice! No fraying, it doesn't have a smell, and looks amazing on! The clip closure is sturdy, yet easy to clip and unclip. Overall, this is a great collar!
Sarah F.
New Braunfels, TX
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar uploaded by Sarah F.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar - S
Super stylish, lightweight and ready for any adventure! My pup jumped for joy from the moment I took this collar out of the box!
Alexandra F.
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar uploaded by Alexandra F.
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar uploaded by Alexandra F.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar - S
Unfortunately this collar is too small for my 2 fosters and too big for my min pin but quality wise it seems to be great! Sturdy clasp, easy to adjust the size, very smooth material. I’m eager to use it on future foster pups as it seems like a reliable collar that is comfortable for the pups. I also love the blue color combo. I received the collar from Influenster for free in exchange for an honest review. I will definitely be purchasing Arcadia Trail products in the future for my pets and can recommend them based on quality and functionality. Update: Finally got a fur baby of my own and the collar fits him perfectly. Great quality, planning on buying matching harness and leash. Very happy with the Arcadia Trail brand. [product:arcadia-trail-lightweight-dog-collar]
Lindsay K.
Davie, FL
Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar uploaded by Lindsay K.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar - M
So far so good! Love the color and design although not the best for a girl dog. Seems well made and the size is perfect for a 65lb lab.
Allison D.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Lightweight Dog Collar - M
We LOVE this collar - the colors and mountain peak design couldn't fit us and our adventure pup any more perfectly. Also, the clip for our dog's name tags is so sturdy and durable. So many other benefits including easy to wash.

Looking for your answer?