Arcadia Trail™ Hands Free Leash & Waist Pack

Give yourself more freedom on the trail while still keeping your dog secure and safe with the Arcadia Trail Hands-Free Leash. This leash is shock absorbent and detachable, with an attached waist pack that allows you to bring smaller items along for the rid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arcadia Trail™ Hands Free Leash & Waist Pack!
Mansi J.
San Jose, CA
Arcadia Trail™ Hands Free Leash & Waist Pack uploaded by Mansi J.
What a godsend !! This handsfree leash and waist band saved my life while camping/hiking near cold Yosemite.. walking my dog has not been easier in cold weather . I had my hands in my pockets, warm and nice, while the belt held Iggy close to me. The pockets that come with the belt were helpful in carrying my phone, some poop bags and my headphone. Super cool product and very handy. Love it.
Jaynslle N.
Georgetown, TX
Arcadia Trail™ Hands Free Leash & Waist Pack uploaded by Jaynslle N.
While this a great product in terms of quality it does not work for large dogs that pull. I have a 75 pound Doberman and she started to drag me. This would probably be great for going on a run but not a regular walk. I think this would be great for a smaller dog.
Ꮶarissa W.
Temecula, CA
Arcadia Trail™ Hands Free Leash & Waist Pack uploaded by Ꮶarissa W.
Arcadia Trail™ Hands Free Leash & Waist Pack uploaded by Ꮶarissa W.
I love this set for my 102lb Labrador! It makes taking my kiddos for a walk in their stroller with the doggies much easier since I can be hands free. Plus, the material is very durable and tough so I never worry about mishaps during our walks! Thanks so much for sending us this to try out!
kyle C.
Fall River, MA
Arcadia Trail™ Hands Free Leash & Waist Pack uploaded by kyle C.
this is a great product that is something all dog owners have wished for at one point or another. it is a product that truly is hands free. I have a great dane who is 1 and about 120 pounds. thankfully he walks on a gentle leader so he isn't pulling me around ever or I would be curious how this product would stand up to the giant breeds. the shock absorbing area of the leash is a nice feature. one comment is that I wish the velcro strap securing features on the belt part of the bag was more secure, it does tend to slide around even with tightening. there are 2 straps though so the bag isn't falling off just could be better designed in the future. the material is soft but waterproof and durable which are two words I love to hear when searching for pet products! I also like the carabiner clip as it gives a more rugged appearance. overall happy with this product and Sequoia is too!
alba C.
Arcadia Trail™ Hands Free Leash & Waist Pack uploaded by alba C.
I wanna say thank you for sending me this voxbox. I wasn't expecting it. my dog unfortunately, sadly past away before id ever thought I would even receive a box for her. I will be updating this when I use it on a future family pet. thank you!
Kara L.
Lacey, WA
Arcadia Trail™ Hands Free Leash & Waist Pack uploaded by Kara L.
Arcadia Trail™ Hands Free Leash & Waist Pack uploaded by Kara L.
This is good, but not great. I loved being hands free so I could also chase after my toddler. In my opinion the leash part was way too long and there was no option to shorten it. I love all the storage so i could bring a water bottle and poop bags and still be hands free. There are two waistband snaps and there was a lot of excess fabric that made it feel bulky.
Kayleigh S.
Bradenton, FL
This thing is perrrrrfect for adventurous walks with my Husky! He’s 60 pounds and loves to chase things and when I wear this is keeps him a little more grounded. It’s nice to have free hands too and I know he can’t wander off very far and will stay close as long and this is attached to him. I got this complementary from Arcadia Trail and Influenster and it’s really the best ever!
Carina  F.
Hayward, CA
This was okay. seemed handy in theory but my dog hated it but good as a backup leash to have
Cathy  N.
Pineville, NC
Great fit for my service dog. Keeps her close while my hands are free. Perfect for both of us. She works better I’ve noticed with this.
Allison O.
Winchester, CA
I really like this hands free walking leash. It feels really comfortable to wear and I know my dog is still secured to me! It is kind of difficult to figure out at first because there are so many clips but once you get it, it’s a breeze to use daily! Would highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?