Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness

by Arcadia Trail

The Arcadia Trail Expandable Backpack Harness is essential gear on outdoor adventures because it keeps your dog secure while also offering plenty of room to store smaller items. This harness is adjustable to keep your dog secure yet comfortable, and comes

What are the sizes?
How does this expand?
Start your review of Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness!
Emily H.
Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness uploaded by Emily H.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness - M
Received this backpack harness complimentary from Influenster. My dog and I absolutely love this harness. He usually hates when I put a harness on him, but he doesn’t mind with this one! It has been great for packing some treats, doggy bags, etc. in while we go on trails near by. Highly recommend!
Victoria D.
Bensenville, IL
Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness uploaded by Victoria D.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My puppy loves his harness. He’s a challenge to walk, but this harness makes it easier for the both of us. He happily has me put it on like he is accepting a medal.
Brittany F.
Aliquippa, PA
Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness uploaded by Brittany F.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness - M
This harness is really great quality! Unfortunately, I selected a medium based on the size charts, but it was too small for my dog. I would recommend sizing up if you’re close to the next size! It fit my brother’s dog perfectly so I tried it out with her for awhile! The expandable back bag was great and would be awesome for hikes. I would totally recommend this for anyone who loves to get out with their dog and I will probably order a L soon!
Sarah P.
Sevierville, TN
Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness uploaded by Sarah P.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness - L
We were super excited to try this! My German shepherd doesn't usually care too much for harnesses, but she was okay with this. She seemed a little fidgety after a little bit but I think it was from just not being used to it. I would 10/10 recommend, great little storage bags to put some treats in, a holder for disposal bags, easy to use and lightweight product so it doesn't add too much weight to your fur friend during your expedition!
Jennifer A.
Normandy Park, WA
Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness uploaded by Jennifer A.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness - L
We love this!! It fits both of our pups great and the harness itself is made well and sturdy for our 65 lb pup. The quality and coloring is great and the extra little pouches come in so handy when we go out on hikes to carry a few extras in without tons of added weight or bulk. I am slightly concerned the expandable bags may not hold up over time as they are thin, but so far so good! Recommend for those that do day trips or longer hikes/walks with their buddies.
Cassie  P.
Narvon, PA
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness - L
Let's start this off by saying, if your dog is a puller then this is NOT the right product for you. My dog is almost 80lbs so a L almost didn't fit her. We just got it to snap. The actual product is very durable and the added compass is a plus.
Susan B.
Florence, KY
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness - L
So far, Ivi absolutely loves her Arcadia Trail Harness. This compact harness has everything we need for on the go, including pouches for snacks, her potty bags, and even reinforced hooks for walks and car rides.
Andreya D.
San Jose, CA
Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness uploaded by Andreya D.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness - S
Katsu loves his little backpack! it's got multiple options of how you can attach the leash, it has saddle bags that will come out to help store things and in the back there is somewhere to put poop bags ! i highly recommend this for small dogs!
Samantha A.
Springfield, IL
Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness uploaded by Samantha A.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness - L
I wish I would've got this in a Medium because it ran a little big. However it's extremely durable, and the handle on the back is a great idea. Liza (my senior dog) misstepped and fell in a pond once when we were fishing and this really would've been handy for helping her. I have recently used it to easily help her over a big log while hiking. I do wish the straps were a bit more adjustable because I had to resew them to make it fit better. I also wish the saddlebags were a bit of a better quality. But other than that, Amazing Product!!
Kayla H.
Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness uploaded by Kayla H.
Review for: Arcadia Trail™ Expandable Backpack Harness - L
This backpack harness is amazing! If you love to hike, or even just take long walks, this is a MUST. It didn’t bother my large pup and he loved having it on. Thank you Influenster and Arcadia Trail for his complimentary harness!