Arcadia Trail™ Easy Grab Leash

The Arcadia Trail Easy Grab Leash is a must-have item because it gives your dog the freedom to explore and you the option of having him on-leash in an instant. This leash was created for the purpose of allowing your dog to be off-leash while outdoors, with

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arcadia Trail™ Easy Grab Leash!
Kyla S.
Moody, TX
Arcadia Trail™ Easy Grab Leash uploaded by Kyla S.
As much as I wanted to like this, it just doesn’t do the job for our lab. We are in rural areas so having her on such a “tight” leash isn’t helpful.
Alexandra L.
Burbank, CA
This was pretty short and honestly kind of useless. I didn’t like the branding on it either
Jackie S.
Seabrook, TX
Loved this. Very comfortable for my dog he had no problems with it and didn’t chew it up.
Melissa  B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My dog is a pulled this isn’t for strong dogs it ripped in two. I have to have a real thick leather leash and harness that I buy from a place where K9 police get there’s from. This is for smaller dogs I would say.
Amparo  R.
Arleta, CA
This leash is great!! Its a great concept. I can wrap the leash around and velcro it on itself while my dog plays and when it's time to grab the leash I just unstick it from the velcro. The only thing I wasn't too impressed by is the durability. As soon as I put it on my dog he started gnawing on it and when I realized he had already bitten through almost half of the leash and it was less than 5 min that he was gnawing.
Artha G.
Santa Barbara, CA
I loved this! Super helpful for my dog when I want him to have his collar on but don’t want to carry another leash. Can just put this collar on him and then when necessary I can use the leash mechanism and it’s great! Nice innovation
Alyssa A.
Charlotte, NC
It is not clear on the packaging how to use this leash. It is not very user friendly and I think they need better how to directions. The quality of the leash is good but needs better instructions.
Cheroka R.
Hillsboro, OR
We have been very pleased with this leash! I love the velcro and how small it can fold up. My dog doesn't tend to pull when she's wearing it. However, the only issue I have had is when we use it on my dog she will trip me up a lot because it is shorter she walks in front of me. I don't know if this is because it's a shorter leash or just because I need to train my dog to not walk in front of me. But I have been pleased with the way that it has made her stop pulling.
Mary C.
Greenville, SC
This product is okay. I don’t find it very practical for everyday use but, nice to have when I’m in a pinch. Nice colors and well made!
Amanda T.
Orlando, FL
I think this is a great product if you were taking your dog on an excursion and wanted them to have freedom, but can grab them if needed. It is too big for my dog to use on top of his collar. Overall a nice quality product

Looking for your answer?