ARC Blue Light Teeth Whitening Kit

by ARC Smile

Use ARC Blue Light technology with ARC Whitening Strips to get professional-level whitening results in just 30 minutes a day.

Do these work well?
HooW well does this work and does it make your teeth sensitive ?
Does this cause sensitivity or pain on the gums?
Start your review of ARC Blue Light Teeth Whitening Kit!
Alyssa S.
Minneapolis, MN
ARC Blue Light Teeth Whitening Kit uploaded by Alyssa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I just want to start off by saying, NO part of this photo is edited; I swear on the life of my sweet, beautiful mother. When I first got this I used it twice in one week and started seeing results after the second use; now I use them maybe once a week and they still work great! You wear the strips for 25 minutes and then another 5 minutes with the blue light device. Only 30 minutes total and you don’t have to mess with any syringes or trays like I’ve seen in other whitening products. This product is a little pricier than the crest whitening strips (which I’ve used before I tried these) but are more whitening and you definitely get faster results. I knocked a star off because I’m not a fan of how these taste, but I do think it’s less noticeable than other whitening strips I’ve tried. I should mention that I use these in addition to brushing my teeth twice a day (most days lol) with Crest 3D White Stain Eraser Whitening Toothpaste Fresh Mint; I would recommend using both if you are looking for fast and effective results.
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
ARC Blue Light Teeth Whitening Kit uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: Target
This was an expensive product, but most teeth-whitening treatments are. I’d say it was simple and effective. The blue-light was a fun addition, and I would recommend. I got mine at Target, a good alternative to Crest
Chyenne A.
Lincoln Park, MI
ARC Blue Light Teeth Whitening Kit uploaded by Chyenne A.
Purchased at: Target
I highly recommend trying this ARC Blue whitening kit, it comes with 14 treatments and is worth the price in my opinion. I noticed a difference after one use.
Amir A.
Erie, PA
Whiter teeth in just one week !! This Product helped me a lot I highly recommend it if you’re trying to whiting your teeth it works really well Kit Includes Blue Light with 14 strips #inlove ARC Blue Light Teeth Whitening Kit
Carla G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Great teeth whitener! Does not leave teeth super sensitive like other brands; only slight sensitivity after regular use. Visible results after a week.
Ana M.
Seattle , WA
Purchased at: Target
I would live try this product .... how is this about with the sensibilities teeth... ?
Kristen E.
South Easton, MA
I got this for Christmas and was so excited because I have been looking for a blue white treatment for my teeth (my coffee addiction is not doing great things to my teeth). I've been using it almost every day for 2 weeks and I'm noticing my teeth getting whiter. I also like that you keep the whitening strips on while you use the blue white so it isn't direct contact to your gums.
Arielle C.
Bought this product today! Target had 5.00 off and you revive a 5.00 gift card. After the first use with the strips and 5 minutes of the blue light, my teeth are visibly whiter! I am super impressed, much worth the 50.00. You get 14 uses and a blue light I plan on using it everyday this week. I was skeptical but now I see it’s worth the hype and not as harsh as the crest products!
Estelle C.
Hanahan, SC
Sensitive teeth so I don’t do well with teeth whitening kits, but the next day after using these my teeth are slightly sensitive but not enough to where I can’t drink anything hot or cold. I have noticed a significant difference after just a week. I would suggest using these every other day or every two days so your teeth don’t become hyper sensitive!
Miranda V.
Huntington, WV
2,868 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I decided to try arc in order to whiten my teeth a little bit and they did the job! My teeth are around 3 shades brighter now, however I will say at the very end of my whitening process my teeth and gums began to start getting sore so if you have sensitivity issues I’d use with caution!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...