Arbys Frozen Curly Fries  uploaded by Alyssa S.Arbys Frozen Curly Fries  uploaded by Abby N.Arbys Frozen Curly Fries  uploaded by member-e246e9a7bf1af21b66e91b5003362c53

BY ARBYS FROZEN CURLY FRIES

Arbys Frozen Curly Fries
  • "Like most people we are skeptical because a lot of the at home fast food items never taste the same when you make them at home. " in 7 reviews
  • "I bake them so they obviously do not taste exactly like they do when you order them at arby's but they are surprisingly very good." in 6 reviews
  • "I like that they taste great baked in the oven since I prefer baking to frying, though they are still greasy even when oven baked...no one ever said they were healthy." in 5 reviews
Sarah M.
I have never been to Arby’s before so I can’t compare these to the real thing. However these are AMAZING! My mom picked them up at the grocery store for dinner and they are so good ! They don’t cook evenly due to being different sizes and thicknesses. These are seasoned so well and are just so delicious, i could probably eat a whole bag !
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I was super impressed at how these are the exact fries you can get at Arby’s. They taste super good and I always bake mine in the oven. They have a really tasty seasoning on them, and they’re affordable and easy to find. You get a lot in the bag, and the only thing is I wish it was a resealable bag. Overall the taste is exactly like the restaurant, and these are always available.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Arby's curly fries are my favorite french fries(along with zaxby's seasoned fries & chick fil a's waffle fries), and when I first saw these in store a few years ago I was so excited to try them out! Well when I cooked them and tasted them my excitement went down a little, because they don't taste the same. I was hoping they would though I knew they wouldn't, but they're still super tasty and I still buy them all the time!
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
I have always loved Arby’s curly fries so when I saw these I was so excited and had to try them! They did not disappoint at all! They taste exactly like the curly fries from the restaurant! They are very tasty and quick and easy to make.
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
These are amazing and just like the real thing. We make them in the toaster as a side for our pizza. They come out the perfect balance of crunchy and soft and it is just perfect. I don't eat at arby's anymore because the sandwiches give me awful heart burn so it is great that I can get these fries at Walmart to satisfy that hole in my heart.
Morgan M.
Arby’s fries are one of my favorite fast food fries. I pick them up frozen at the grocery whenever I’m craving something savory. They’re very good but instead of cooking them in the oven I prefer to air fry them!
Kristi H.
[product:arbys-frozen-curly-fries-] When fried just right the taste and crisp is just like you picked them up for Arbys itself!! These are definitely a household special night request. We love them from the youngest to the oldest.
Angie S.
Milroy
I bought these and had to bake them due to not having enough oil. They came out perfect. They were exactly the same as the fries you would get if you went in and ate at Arbys. I was thrilled! Just delicious!
Brandy B.
I bought these to try because we love Arby’s. They taste just like the ones in the restaurant. I like baking fries in the oven but for these to be just like the restaurant, you’re gonna have to fry them.
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
These curly fries taste just like the ones you get at Arby’s, I love them! I buy them at goodsons, and they are not too expensive. I would definitely recommend these, and I will be buying them again!
Ashlyn N.
Do these taste the same as the curly fries they sell in store?
Justice A.
Seabrook, NH
Is this Good. Or nahhhhh?
Kayla R.
Broomfield, CO
Is there a specific way to make them so that they taste like the ones from Arby's?
Ashley S.
Do these taste identical to the restaurants?
Brianna P.
Ammon, ID
Do these really taste like the ones you can get from Arby's?