Arbys Frozen Curly Fries

by Arbys Frozen Curly Fries

I Just purchased this product at Aldi. Are they any good? I have not made them yet.
Do these taste like the real deal?
OMG they look amazing. I will have to try them out. I got a air fryer for Xmas from my son and his wife and I absolutely love it?
Start your review of Arbys Frozen Curly Fries !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Like most people we are skeptical because a lot of the at home fast food items never taste the same when you make them at home. in reviews
I bake them so they obviously do not taste exactly like they do when you order them at arby's but they are surprisingly very good.in reviews
I like that they taste great baked in the oven since I prefer baking to frying, though they are still greasy even when oven baked...no one ever said they were healthy.in reviews
Giada M.
Lawton, OK
Arbys Frozen Curly Fries  uploaded by Giada M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was literally surprised about the taste of these fries . You can have at home the same flavor of the curly fries that you buy at the Arby's restaurant. I cooked them in the air fryer and the results was absolutely fantastic ! The price it's a Lil bit higher but the quality of the fries are super ! I will buy the curly fries again
Tee S.
Hinesville, GA
Arbys Frozen Curly Fries  uploaded by Tee S.
Arbys Frozen Curly Fries  uploaded by Tee S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son wanted some curly fries for his birthday so we decided to get the Arbys Frozen Curly Fries from Walmart. I cooked them in the Ninja Air Fryer and they came out just like the restaurant Arby's. They were so crunchy and not dry on the inside. The price was not too expensive. I would recommend these to others.
Yasmin F.
San Antonio, TX
Arbys Frozen Curly Fries  uploaded by Yasmin F.
Purchased at: Walmart
They’re pretty good, not as seasoned as I expected them to be but they have a very good flavor. I love baking these in a conventional oven, they don’t really get crispy as much but they’re delicious. I think they’re pretty good for a frozen product and I will purchase these again if I’m craving curly fries.
Natasha  K.
Fort Myers, FL
These frozen fries are awesome! They are the one frozen food item that actually tastes just like the ones from the restaurant! I like to make mine in the air fryer but they are just as good in the oven too! The bag is less than $4 too- only problem- they are gone way too fast! 😋
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste just like the fries from the Arby’s restaurant. I like to make them in the air fryer for a less greasy version.
Neil S.
Astoria, NY
Can’t go wrong with these seasoned curly fries. They are essentially the same item you would get in the restaurant except from the convenience of your own home. They are easy to prepare; just throw them in the oven at the desired temperature.
Jessica B.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Arbys curly fries are my favorite. I love the seasoning flavor and when I saw this at the store I was excited. They are of course not as good as the fast food place but they taste good and it's a good option for at the house. They ate very afforadable.
Kristina  N.
Thomaston, CT
I have always loved Arby’s curly fries so when I saw these I was so excited and had to try them! They did not disappoint at all! They taste exactly like the curly fries from the restaurant! They are very tasty and quick and easy to make.
Zion L.
Robinson, IL
Taste just like from the restaurant! Yum! I recommend them! They are one of the best to buy if they are available!
Brenda S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like and recommend Arby’s frozen curly fries because they taste really good and I really like the seasoning on them
Ask a question to the Influenster community...