Arbys Frozen Curly Fries

by Arbys Frozen Curly Fries

I Just purchased this product at Aldi. Are they any good? I have not made them yet.
Do these taste like the real deal?
OMG they look amazing. I will have to try them out. I got a air fryer for Xmas from my son and his wife and I absolutely love it?
Start your review of Arbys Frozen Curly Fries !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Like most people we are skeptical because a lot of the at home fast food items never taste the same when you make them at home. in reviews
I bake them so they obviously do not taste exactly like they do when you order them at arby's but they are surprisingly very good.in reviews
I like that they taste great baked in the oven since I prefer baking to frying, though they are still greasy even when oven baked...no one ever said they were healthy.in reviews
Alyssa C.
I bought these for me and my boyfriend to try out at home. Like most people we are skeptical because a lot of the at home fast food items never taste the same when you make them at home. These however, were delicious. We deep fried them and added some season salt while they were fresh out of the oil and they tasted just like the real thing from Arby's. I definitely buy these every time I go to the store because they don't last very long in my house.
Wesley H.
Alamosa, CO
Arbys Frozen Curly Fries  uploaded by Wesley H.
When cooked right these are the exact duplicates of the famous Arby's curly fry! Wow!! These are a staple in our frozen!!!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,314 reviews
Love these, they are so good I have them for a side dish they are a little pricey but worth it
Lorrie M.
Arbys Frozen Curly Fries  uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Arbys Frozen Curly Fries are my weakness! These are soooooo good!! The only thing missing at home is the delicious cheese cup I get on the side at Arby's Really though, they taste just about as close as you can get to the restaurant curly fries. My daughter loves them, so I swipe a few off of her plate and try and restrain myself from dumping the whole plate in my mouth!😳 #Arbys #FastFood #FrozenFood #Influenster
Caffinna M.
Grove, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these! Since finding these locally I no longer have reason to go to Arby's! Top them with chili, cheese, and onions for dinner.
Brynne B.
Camp Lejeune
These are so amazing. They taste pretty darn close to what you get at Arbys...and you can stay home and cook them yourself! I buy these all the time just to have for late night cravings. If you love Arbys...these need to be in your freezer.
Christine K.
Westlake, OH
Seriously, it's about time these hit stores! They are sooo good and taste soo good for frozen fries. They cook really well. I use my toaster oven and they get really crispy compared to my regular oven!
April M.
Kansas City, MO
We have a hot air fryer and when we use it to make these they taste pretty close to how they taste deep fried. It's much cheaper to buy a bag and make them at home. I have made them in the oven and they come out pretty good, but they turn out best when we use the air fyer.
Tee S.
Hinesville, GA
Arbys Frozen Curly Fries  uploaded by Tee S.
Arbys Frozen Curly Fries  uploaded by Tee S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son wanted some curly fries for his birthday so we decided to get the Arbys Frozen Curly Fries from Walmart. I cooked them in the Ninja® Air Fryer and they came out just like the restaurant Arby's. They were so crunchy and not dry on the inside. The price was not too expensive. I would recommend these to others.
Diana C.
San Antonio, TX
Arbys Frozen Curly Fries  uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
They’re pretty good, not as seasoned as I expected them to be but they have a very good flavor. I love baking these in a conventional oven, they don’t really get crispy as much but they’re delicious. I think they’re pretty good for a frozen product and I will purchase these again if I’m craving curly fries.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...