Arbys Frozen Curly Fries  uploaded by member-e246e9a7bf1af21b66e91b5003362c53Arbys Frozen Curly Fries  uploaded by Abby N.

BY ARBYS FROZEN CURLY FRIES

Arbys Frozen Curly Fries
  • "Like most people we are skeptical because a lot of the at home fast food items never taste the same when you make them at home. " in 7 reviews
  • "I bake them so they obviously do not taste exactly like they do when you order them at arby's but they are surprisingly very good." in 6 reviews
  • "I like that they taste great baked in the oven since I prefer baking to frying, though they are still greasy even when oven baked...no one ever said they were healthy." in 5 reviews
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Foodie Expert
I have always loved Arby’s curly fries so when I saw these I was so excited and had to try them! They did not disappoint at all! They taste exactly like the curly fries from the restaurant! They are very tasty and quick and easy to make.
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
Foodie Expert
I love these fries so yummy and taste great. We bake everything and these are always so crispy and cook so evenly. They are definitely a great value and my kids love the fact that they are curly. I will define be buying these again
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Foodie Expert
Obviously the best fries because of all the seasonings on them it's nothing similar to other fries so they are very unique and very good and they aren't pricey and you can get them at walmart
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
We have a hot air fryer and when we use it to make these they taste pretty close to how they taste deep fried. It's much cheaper to buy a bag and make them at home. I have made them in the oven and they come out pretty good, but they turn out best when we use the air fyer.
sidney k.
victorville, CA
Foodie Expert
Arby's curly fries have always been my favorite type of fries. When i saw these at the grocery store i picked them up right away! I was so glad to find out that they taste the exact same as the ones you get at the actual Arby's. I threw them in my deep fryer and cooked them that way. They came out nice and crunchy full of taste. Man i love these!! No other frozen fries compare to these!
Danielle A.
Foodie Expert
Normally curly fries aren't my top pick, not even at Arby's (I usually get home style there.) my husband loves them though, so I decided to pick him up a bag of these so he can have them at home too.
Turns out they're my new favorite! I love them baked in the oven, they come out crispy and delicious every time. These are so good at Arby's.
April B.
Probably some of my favorite fries are from Arby's, we just moved and have an Arby's literally right down the road from us now. These frozen fries taste EXACTLY like the original. You never know what you're getting when buying food from a grocery store that you get at restaurants but these are exactly the same. I was so happy! AND FULL!
Jewel B.
Leavenworth, KS
Foodie Expert
Arby's is my favorite place to eat ever. I could ha e curly fries and Arby's sauce for the rest of my life and be happy to the day I die. I was thrilled when I first say these but after cooking them in the oven they just are not the same as they are in store. I like them much better when I deep fry them but am still missing something
Emily V.
Foodie Expert
I bought these at walmart and I'm a huge fan of curly fries. I love these when I actually go to the food place so I decided to try them. They don't taste as good as getting them at the restaurant, but they are decent. Price is very cheap!
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Arby's French fries! These cool very well in oil or in the oven, they taste fantastic! I would recommend to other to try, and will be buying them again! I think they are best cooked extra crispy!!!
Ashlyn N.
Do these taste the same as the curly fries they sell in store?
Justice A.
Amesbury, MA
Is this Good. Or nahhhhh?
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
Foodie Expert
Are these pretty close to Arby's fries?
Binni S.
Bloomingdale, IL
Do these turn out crunchy after you make them or do they get soggy after awhile and how is the taste?
Kayla R.
Broomfield, CO
Is there a specific way to make them so that they taste like the ones from Arby's?