BY ARBOR MIST

Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This wine isn't very strong. I wouldn't recommend it for someone looking for a high alcohol content. It's great for social gatherings, because it's so cheap. It tastes great, and is very sweet. Definitely more geared toward female drinkers.
Amy V.
Not bad. An interesting mix between fruit and wine; I don't get why it wasn't called a Sangria? I thought it was okay, but I was much more prefer adding fresh fruit to wine and calling it a night. Overall, not a bad drink.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I like arbor mist it's one of the wines that I can drink even thought I'm not a big drinker at all . It comes in many different flavors there all good I think. I never wake up with a big head. There mostly fruity flavors, very tasty. Try them you will like them.
Lauren C.
San Marcos, CA
Not gonna lie. This was my favorite college wine. This drink is very sweet, but not very strong. It's a great introduction to wine for those that aren't heavy drinkers.
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
It's really, really sweet. A good starter wine for someone that's not a typical wine drinker. Definitely yummy but you won't be impressing anyone who knows anything about good wine.
Lindsey M.
Ashburn, VA
Jelynn I.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I am a wine drinker and this wine is good but it could be a bit better. Definitely a wine for someone who is not big on wine or just starting to drink it.
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
Arbor Mist is usually the only wine that I can find that I like. They have many flavors and you are guaranteed to find something to your liking
Amanda M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Arbor Mist wine. It's my favorite. I like it sweet and Arbor Mist delivers. It's not too expensive, and for me that is a big plus.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Usually pretty sweet stuff. Can be good on ice with some fruit maybe.. but I would rather have a beer or a legit glass of wine.
Christiana G.