BY ARBOR MIST WINE

Bailey S.
Hamburg, AR
It has a decent taste, but smells more like flavored beer. Also, I like a sweeter tasting wine and it has more of a tart taste
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
This is one of the top ones I grab! It is definitely more of a dessert wine I want to pair it with a dinner but it's perfect to drink after a long stressful day. Arbor mist always makes amazing wines in there so cheap a small bottle of this retails for like $4
Merly O.
I swear this is my go to, just need a night by myself with a glass of wine and a good movie to lift my spirits. Its very smooth you can easily get carried away and drink the whole bottle lol. My absolute favorite!
Kaylie L.
Borger, TX
Peach is not my favorite, I prefer exotic fruits. That one is good. But for the price of this wine you can't go wrong. Great flavor
Sadie E.
Saskatoon, SK
This wine has a lighter taste than some of the other arbor mist wines but I still enjoy it every once in a while. I do prefer the exotic fruit one more however.