BY ARBOR MIST

• Is this recommended for a gal who likes her drinks on the...7 Answers
  • Would I like this flavor if I am not a 'wine-o'?6 Answers
Kaitlyn A.
Hamburg,NY
I love arbor mist but it's not much of a wine it's more fruity than actual wine but I recommend to people who want to explore wines and see how far they can go with taste
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Y U M M Y! This is such a good drink! I also like using this for Jell-O shots! It’s not very expensive which is also great! You really get what you pay for! I buy this often and would definitely recommend it!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
First off, I love Arbor Mist drinks. This has such a nice taste. If you're into sweet drinks than Arbor Most drinks are the way to go. Definitely recommend for a girls night or bringing to a family dinner!
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
If you want a cheap, bomb-tasting, summer mixed drink, grab arbor mist! It's cheap (running theme with me) and sooo, so flavorful. I love to use the different flavors as mixers or sometimes even throw it in the freezer (in a cup) so that you get a super yummy, boozy slushy. 5/5 for sure
Larissa G.
San Antonio , TX
When I first started drinking wine, this was the beginner wine that my mom recommended me to! It is sweet and crisp and made me love wine! The Arbor Mist brand has so many flavors and they're all so good! It makes me feel like I'm not even drinking wine at times!
Jill S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This wine is so cheap and taste really good in turns of fruit flavor but it is really sweet. I would not suggest drinking two bottles of this however this is a great wine for people who don't drink a lot because they don't like the taste of alcohol.
Emily S.
Haubstadt, IN
One thing you can count on from Arbor Mist is a great product for a very fair price. Their White Merlot Cranberry Twist Wine is perfect for an evening glass of wine. The hint of cranberry comes through with each drink. It would be a perfect pairing with strawberries on a hot summer night.
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
I am actually drinking this tonight. I am having some alone time to my self and enjoying this white merlot. It has a hint of cranberry and goes great with my assorted cheeses. will recommend if you want to just chill by your self and read a book by your self
Tara N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love ALL their flavors. You seriously don't even know you're drinking wine.. which is super dangerous but kinda awesome. It's not expensive in PA. I'm not sure if that changes from state to state. It's a fun party wine since it's adorable.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I liked this winw. It was affordable and inviting in the store. The taste is a somewhat tart and sweet expression on your palate. It is good for a wine of this price range and I would buy it again if I was ever in the mood for a sweet and tangy wine such as Arbor Mist
Brittany W.
Locust Grove, VA
Is this recommended for a gal who likes her drinks on the sweet side and less of the alcoholic bitterness?
Erika W.
Would I like this flavor if I am not a 'wine-o'?
Amy S.
Allen, TX
Is this your favorite flavor?
Kathy K.
Can you really call this a wine rather that a wine cooler?