BY ARBOR MIST #69 in Wine

• Can you really call this a wine rather that a wine cooler?2 Answers
  • Is this recommended for a gal who likes her drinks on the sweet sid...7 Answers
  • Would I like this flavor if I am not a 'wine-o'?6 Answers
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
When I first started drinking wine, this was the beginner wine that my mom recommended me to! It is sweet and crisp and made me love wine! The Arbor Mist brand has so many flavors and they're all so good! It makes me feel like I'm not even drinking wine at times!
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
This is probably the only kind of wine I would want to drink. Very nice packaging. Absolute meets expectations. I really enjoy that fruity mixture of cranberry & kiwi. This has been the second time now I've purchased this wine. 🍷🍾
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
This is one of my favorite wines. It complements almost any occasion perfectly! The taste is real rich in cranberry flavor and doesn't taste of alcohol at all. Sometimes I forget it is even wine because of how good it taste!
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert
This is a nice fruity and light wine. Arbor Mist has great wines. I mix this with some Sprite and make a great spritzer. This is great for a weeknight drink to have after work with a cheese board.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Easton , PA
No se me ha acusado a los estudiantes organizados de lo mejor que me ha acusado a los estudiantes organizados por el orden normativo como por razones éticas frente al mar y aire y
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL
I love the taste of this wine! It's fruity but not too fruity. It's not too sweet either which is what I like about it. The price is very reasonable as well.
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
I'm a big fan of Abor Mist and their products and variety they have. I love my sweet wines and I love mixing it with soda or something to make it bubbly.
Laura T.
Laura T.
For me this is just ok.... It's nice and fruity. The price is reasonable. I gave it three stars not because I don't like it but because it's just ok
Christina O.
Christina O.
Raleigh, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Even though there is not a lot of alcohol in this wine, it has a great taste and flavor. A couple of glasses will not hurt so it is good with food.
Karen v.
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
Picked this up from my local market, it was on sale and it tastes so good! I enjoyed a glass last nighy slightly chilled. Perfect for the holidays.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Locust Grove, VA
Is this recommended for a gal who likes her drinks on the sweet side and less of the alcoholic bitterness?
Erika W.
Erika W.
Would I like this flavor if I am not a 'wine-o'?
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Can you really call this a wine rather that a wine cooler?
Amy S.
Amy S.
Frisco, TX
Is this your favorite flavor?