BY ARBOR MIST

Arbor Mist Pinot Grigio White Pear Wine: Light varietal wine With the refreshing taste of natural fruit flavors Perfect for relaxing at home or outdoors with friends and family see more...

• Anyone else like peach better? I am not too fond on the pear5 Answers
Arbor Mist Pinot Grigio White Pear Wine
  • "white pear is my favorite for those hot summer days out on the patio deck relaxing in the sun" in 1 review
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Boston, MA
The arbor mist wines, specifically the fruit blends, are really sweet. If you're looking for a nice crisp Pinot Grigio I would choose a different brand. However, This wine is not bad
Tina B.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
Foodie Expert
This flavor is fairly new to the line. If you like a good pinot and don't mind the pear, this one is great!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Foodie Expert
Really fruity and yummy! These wines always are sweet and tasty. The pear isn't overwhelming but you can still taste it. Perfect for girls night out, or movie night!
Lizz W.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
I do not enjoy wine, but this was absolutely amazing! It tasted nearly like pear and grape juice!
Sharima W.
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
I am not a big drinker at all..but if I get the right wine with a sweet taste, I may fall in love..and with this wine I'm in love..taste great and label specific
cherylirene m.
cherylirene m.
I love arbor mist!!! I never tried this one, but I'm sure it tastes good so I'd recommend this product to anyone who loves fruity drinks. It is also inexpensive!!!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a wine snob, by any means...but this stuff is not good. Unless you're just looking to get a cheap buzz. Yuck.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite wines hand down. Its really cheap as well. White wine is my favorite and added with the pear flavor, its hands down the best.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Summerside, PE
Foodie Expert
This is a nice fruity wine. I almost always pick this, especially for a girls night in. I like that it has a screwtop instead of a cork because it makes it easier to close up for another night. A bonus is that my partner, who hates wine, actually likes this one.
Carrie N.
Carrie N.
Brantford, Ontario
Looooovvvvveee this wine. Nice to relax in the tub with the bottle. #backyardbash
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Knox, Pa
Anyone else like peach better? I am not too fond on the pear