BY ARBOR MIST

Arbor Mist Pinot Grigio White Pear Wine: Light varietal wine With the refreshing taste of natural fruit flavors Perfect for relaxing at home or outdoors with friends and family see more...

• Anyone else like peach better? I am not too fond on the pear5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "white pear is my favorite for those hot summer days out on the patio deck relaxing in the sun" in 1 review
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Not my favorite, I am more fond of the peach. Just not my cup of wine, I like wines that I can put fruit in to spice it up alittle.
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
I am not a big drinker at all..but if I get the right wine with a sweet taste, I may fall in love..and with this wine I'm in love..taste great and label specific
Rachel R.
Foodie Expert
Really fruity and yummy! These wines always are sweet and tasty. The pear isn't overwhelming but you can still taste it. Perfect for girls night out, or movie night!
SAMANTHA S.
Waldorf, MD
I really love this, I like how sweet it is.... Fun for a cheap girls night in
Mary V.
Foodie Expert
This tastes good but it's a little sweet for my liking. I prefer regular white wines over this
dessarae a.
This one was nasty, tasted like cheap strippers and bad choices with that weird old guy that lives down the road.
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
Foodie Expert
Very sweet and kind of bland. You can tell it's not the best wine but it would do in a pinch for a party.
Cailee D.
Grosse Ile, MI
Very sweet for what it is. Needs a little more flavor and a little less... water. The price tag is nice, though!
Brittany J.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite wines hand down. Its really cheap as well. White wine is my favorite and added with the pear flavor, its hands down the best.
Sarah D.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a wine snob, by any means...but this stuff is not good. Unless you're just looking to get a cheap buzz. Yuck.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Anyone else like peach better? I am not too fond on the pear