BY ARBOR MIST

Arbor Mist Pinot Grigio White Pear Wine: Light varietal wine With the refreshing taste of natural fruit flavors Perfect for relaxing at home or outdoors with friends and family see more...

• Anyone else like peach better? I am not too fond on the pear5 Answers
Arbor Mist Pinot Grigio White Pear Wine
  • "white pear is my favorite for those hot summer days out on the patio deck relaxing in the sun" in 1 review
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
Foodie Expert
Very sweet and kind of bland. You can tell it's not the best wine but it would do in a pinch for a party.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Very good and light. Has a sweet taste that is easy to drink, especially if you prefer sweet wines. One of the first wines I actually liked when I started drinking
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
I am usually not a fan of any arbor mist products, however I thought I'd give this a shot. I was pleasantly surprised. It's a little sweeter than most Pinot Grigios , but over all light and flavorful. Wonderful for a late summer/early fall event.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
I love These drinks they taste so good and great drink with some ice and to have with dinner !
Kristle B.
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
Its cheap and it tastes pretty good. I would buy it again. They have a good variety also. You can get it pretty much any where.
Knox, Pa
Not my favorite, I am more fond of the peach. Just not my cup of wine, I like wines that I can put fruit in to spice it up alittle.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
White pear is my favorite for those hot summer days out on the patio deck relaxing in the sun
dessarae a.
dessarae a.
This one was nasty, tasted like cheap strippers and bad choices with that weird old guy that lives down the road.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Foodie Expert
This tastes good but it's a little sweet for my liking. I prefer regular white wines over this
SAMANTHA S.
SAMANTHA S.
Waldorf, MD
I really love this, I like how sweet it is.... Fun for a cheap girls night in
Knox, Pa
Anyone else like peach better? I am not too fond on the pear