BY ARBOR MIST

Arbor Mist Pinot Grigio White Pear Wine: Light varietal wine With the refreshing taste of natural fruit flavors Perfect for relaxing at home or outdoors with friends and family see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "white pear is my favorite for those hot summer days out on the patio deck relaxing in the sun" in 1 review
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
This is my second favorite flavor next to their exotic fruits. It tastes great, just as you would imagine it would. It's easy to drink but you have drink a lot more of it if you're wanting to get more than a small buzz. Overall it's great for the price if you're wanting something to drink while spending a night in.
Angela M.
South Daytona , FL
I love all of Arbor Mists wines but most recently i have gotten into the pinoit grigio, this one has a light, satisfying flavor that I can't get enough of. I live right across the street from a walmart and normally purchase it from there. Another one of my favories from Arbor Mist is the raspberry moscato
Laura K.
Muskegon, Michigan
I just turned 21 not too long ago, so I am not all-knowing when it comes to wine. This one, however, is my absolute favorite so far. It is very fruity and does not have an overpowering taste from the alcohol part. I would definitely buy again if I didn't live on a dry campus.
Erin P.
Pasco, WA
Great cheap wine if you've had a bad break up and are going to sit at home and watch True Blood alone. Personally if I'm going cheap and the husband is out of town, this is what I will buy.
Jennifer Z.
Bethlehem, PA
I am usually not a fan of any arbor mist products, however I thought I'd give this a shot. I was pleasantly surprised. It's a little sweeter than most Pinot Grigios , but over all light and flavorful. Wonderful for a late summer/early fall event.
Rachel R.
Really fruity and yummy! These wines always are sweet and tasty. The pear isn't overwhelming but you can still taste it. Perfect for girls night out, or movie night!
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Very good and light. Has a sweet taste that is easy to drink, especially if you prefer sweet wines. One of the first wines I actually liked when I started drinking
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
I am not a big drinker at all..but if I get the right wine with a sweet taste, I may fall in love..and with this wine I'm in love..taste great and label specific
Jillian R.
Boston, MA
The arbor mist wines, specifically the fruit blends, are really sweet. If you're looking for a nice crisp Pinot Grigio I would choose a different brand. However, This wine is not bad
cherylirene m.
I love arbor mist!!! I never tried this one, but I'm sure it tastes good so I'd recommend this product to anyone who loves fruity drinks. It is also inexpensive!!!
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Anyone else like peach better? I am not too fond on the pear
I have checked at 2 Walmart stores Publix an Winn Dixie  markets all carry ARBOR  MIST  BUT NONE  EVER HAVE THE WHITE  PEAR I AM SO DISAPPOINTED AS I RECRNTLY HAD SOME AT A FRIENDS AN BEEN LOOKING FOR IT EVER SINCE 😥😥