BY ARBOR MIST

Arbor Mist Pinot Grigio White Pear Wine: Light varietal wine With the refreshing taste of natural fruit flavors Perfect for relaxing at home or outdoors with friends and family see more...

• Anyone else like peach better? I am not too fond on the pear5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "white pear is my favorite for those hot summer days out on the patio deck relaxing in the sun" in 1 review
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my second favorite flavor next to their exotic fruits. It tastes great, just as you would imagine it would. It's easy to drink but you have drink a lot more of it if you're wanting to get more than a small buzz. Overall it's great for the price if you're wanting something to drink while spending a night in.
Angela M.
South Daytona, FL
Foodie Expert
I love all of Arbor Mists wines but most recently i have gotten into the pinoit grigio, this one has a light, satisfying flavor that I can't get enough of. I live right across the street from a walmart and normally purchase it from there. Another one of my favories from Arbor Mist is the raspberry moscato
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Foodie Expert
This wine is absolutely amazing. It is so sweet to drink and I can easily drink an entire bottle without noticing
Tina B.
Selden, NY
Foodie Expert
This flavor is fairly new to the line. If you like a good pinot and don't mind the pear, this one is great!
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
I do not enjoy wine, but this was absolutely amazing! It tasted nearly like pear and grape juice!
Jennifer Z.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
I am usually not a fan of any arbor mist products, however I thought I'd give this a shot. I was pleasantly surprised. It's a little sweeter than most Pinot Grigios , but over all light and flavorful. Wonderful for a late summer/early fall event.
cherylirene m.
I love arbor mist!!! I never tried this one, but I'm sure it tastes good so I'd recommend this product to anyone who loves fruity drinks. It is also inexpensive!!!
Kristle B.
E Bernstadt, KY
Its cheap and it tastes pretty good. I would buy it again. They have a good variety also. You can get it pretty much any where.
Misty R.
Maryville, MO
This is very good. It has a nice light sweet taste. This is my go to if I don't want to try something new.
Jillian R.
Boston, MA
The arbor mist wines, specifically the fruit blends, are really sweet. If you're looking for a nice crisp Pinot Grigio I would choose a different brand. However, This wine is not bad
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Anyone else like peach better? I am not too fond on the pear