BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWineArbor Mist
Mango Strawberry Moscato Fruit Wine

Arbor Mist Mango Strawberry Moscato Fruit Wine

by Arbor Mist

#22 in Wine

Get the great taste of wine with a splash of fruit. Arbor Mist is a light varietal wine with the refreshing taste of natural fruit flavors. Arbor Mist Mango Strawberry Moscato is a delightfully sweet mixture of light-bodied moscato, juicy mango, and luscious strawberry flavors with a smooth and refreshing taste. It is perfect for poolside, picnicking, or relaxing at home with friends and family. This fruity, ready-to-drink beverage contains 160 calories and 0 grams of fat per 8-ounce serving. Best served chilled.

How do you store your wine? What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this wine or others if so? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating?
I love the blackberry, but I am 62 years old and don't have any grip on my hands. I have to get my sister to open the bottle for me and she 63 and its a struggle for her. Please please put a cork in it. Seriously
Is this your favorite flavor of Arbor Mist?
Start your review of Arbor Mist Mango Strawberry Moscato Fruit Wine!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
this is always a good alternative for a cheap wine and good to keep in the fridge for any random day or want..in reviews
Jaquelin S.
Hialeah, FL
A taster wine perfect for a light night at home with some games or a movie. It's very inexpensive. And if you have a bottle to yourself expect to feel the buzz. Even if it's light don't be fooled. It'll sneak up on you, great flavor alternative to sangria, or a fruity red wine.
Amanda H.
Great flavor and affordable price. In the summer time I'll add a little of the wine and some frozen strawberries to a blender to make a little wine slushy. Soo good!
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Arbor Mist Mango Strawberry Moscato Fruit Wine 🍷 I love this wine. Sweet and smooth. Great for hanging out with friends or a relaxing night in. I love the product the way that it is and will continue to buy again in the future.
Kristie S.
DALMATIA, PA
All i can is yum!! Great fruit flavor and great wine experience! Love this for a date night at home! Great price too!
Tammy H.
Henryville, IN
Arbor Mist Mango Strawberry Moscato Fruit Wine uploaded by Tammy H.
Purchased at: Kroger
This one of my favorite Arbor Mist flavors. It has a very good flavor for such an inexpensive wine. It is very light and crisp. It is fruity without being overly sweet. This is my go to for an inexpensive wine. I will always repurchase this wine.
Tayla D.
dallas
this is the best flavor they offer in my opinion, clean crisp fruity taste! The bottle is nice enough to gift, has a matte finish making it appear way more expensive than what was spent! one bottle isn’t enough!
Alicia C.
Goodyear, AZ
if you are looking for something sweet but not too sweet this is the right one is more of a sweet thing to enjoy snd the taste of alcohol is not bad at all.
Sarah S.
I love how smooth Arbor Mist is! It doesn't leave a gross dry taste in my mouth, and the flavors are very true to what its supposed to be ( theres nothing worse then gettng a drink that tastes nithing like its name). It's my go to because it's cheap and always [email protected]
Erin M.
Lafayette, IN
Overall good flavor and definitely worth the price. This wine is pretty sweet and it’s definitely a cheaper wine. It has a somewhat artificial flavor as opposed to fresher fruit flavor. It’s not a favorite go-to, but I would recommend trying this wine; it’s fun and the price is right.
Patricia E.
Baltimore, MD
Wow I really enjoyed this flavor.. maybe not the best in the shelf but for the price, it's definitely on the higher end of the affordable wines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...