Arbor Mist Exotic Fruit White Zinfandel uploaded by Juliet M.Arbor Mist Exotic Fruit White Zinfandel uploaded by Leah T.

BY ARBOR MIST

• Is this a wine? What does it taste like? Very sweet?2 Answers
  • This looks delicious! Is it worth buying?2 Answers
  • This sounds good. Has anyone tried it?5 Answers
Kari R.
Forney, TX
Yes! This is my go to for a night of light drinking. It’s delicious, great price, and definitely tastes better than most wines I’ve had. Maybe I’m picky but whatever I love it! I plan on buying more Friday.
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Y U M M Y! This is such a good drink! I also like using this for Jell-O shots! It’s not very expensive which is also great! You really get what you pay for! I buy this often and would definitely recommend it!
Kristie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Do you like exotic fruit? Do you like White Zinfandal? If yes, than you must try Arbor Mist Extoic Fruit White Zinfandal. It's amazing!! At $10 a bottle it's very affordable. I drink it on occasions. I will buy it to take to any gathering or party.
valarie a.
A friend of mine had me try this one time, they said it was really good and fruity. I tried it but I was not a fan of the flavoring and it wasn't sweet enough for me. I found it to be too tangy since I'm not a huge fan of wine.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm the type of person who loves sweet drinks. This is definitely my type of drink! It's an affordable drink and it's super tasty! This brand has super yummy fruity flavors and I would without a doubt keep buying these! They come in two sizes which is great!
Brooke F.
Collinsville , IL
This is pretty tasty. It's easy to drink and has a nice fruit flavor. I've tried several different flavors of arbor mist and have generally liked them. They don't leave a bad taste in your mouth and don't taste overly alcoholic.
Sharon S.
Spring Hill
I have been trying to "like" wine for some time now. I found that I like White Zinfandel the best. Plus it being cold is a plus. I tried Arbor Mist Exotic Fruits and I am a huge fan! I love the stuff!
Jessica W.
NEWPORT NEWS, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Delicious tropical fruity flavor! The perfect beginner's wine! Not too sweet, has a little kick to it but not very noticeable until 5 or 6 drinks in. Bubbly happy buzz, I've yet to have a bad experience with Arbor Mist. It could be the low alcohol content or my tolerance at the time, not exactly sure which but recently, while having a glass - it was just as pleasant as before and even more affordable.
Kenetrice J.
Jemison, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
No matter what brand or kind of wine I try, I always go back to my favorite, which is Arbor Mist. It always tastes so delicious and you absolutely cannot beat the price. The exotic fruit white Zinfandel, the chardonnay peach wine, and the cranberry twist are some of my favs, but my absolute all time favorite would have to be the Sangria Zinfandel. I could drink a whole bottle if I let myself. lol
Marijane C.
Sabinal, TX
Arbor mist exotic fruit white zinfandel has comes in different size bottles. Very affordable for anyone. It is a great value for what it is. You can buy it at almost any store that carries wine. I have purchased several times in the past ad have received positive feedback about it to from company.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Such a good bang for the buck! Have you found anything else you like around the same price?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This sounds good. Has anyone tried it?
Courtney M.
Is this a wine? What does it taste like? Very sweet?
Lauren W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This looks delicious! Is it worth buying?
Michelle L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Does   Arbor Mist Exotic Fruit White Zinfandel have a fruity  taste to it?