Arbor mist exotic fruit  uploaded by Vanessa C.Arbor mist exotic fruit  uploaded by Laureal T.Arbor mist exotic fruit  uploaded by Katelyn W.

BY ARBOR MIST #57 in Wine

• On a scale of 1-10 1 being hangover set and 10 being dry ...4 Answers
  • What does this one taste like? What fruit overpowers the ...2 Answers
  • I've never tried this, but I love fruity drinks. Do you g...6 Answers
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love absolutely all of the flavors of arbor mist. They provide the perfect fruity wine. It’s not tarte or bitter. It’s exactly what I was looking for. Thankfully this is one of the flavors I can find at my local dollar general
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
The taste is amazing!!! I was never a wine drinker until I had this!! Other wines I tried were very bitter and these are sooo flavorful and best part they are cheap and bought ours at Walmart!
Christina G.
El Paso
I love a good cheap wine especially when I’m broke. Arbor mist always have great flavors. Keep this nice and chilled and you’ll be all set!! Walmart always have it priced really great.
Kristie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm always tasting different wines, trying to find one I actually like. I finally found it when I tasted Arbor Mist Exotic Fruit. Its really affordable and taste delicious. It has a perfect fruity taste. I thought it was going to be expensive when I first tasted it. I recommend this to everyone (even if you don't like most wines(.
Katie S.
I am not typically a huge wine fan, so when I drink wine I like it to be sweet and not really taste like... well wine. I have purchased this from Walmart, and it is certainly an affordable wine, which I'm sure the taste gives away. This resembles more of a wine cooler/juice taste. Great for non wine drinkers.
Urvashi J.
Old Bridge, NJ
Tastes like juice, if you want a wine thats not strong with distinct flavor this is the one for you. This is def an affordable cheap wine, I use to drink it more during my college days. I wouldn't get it now since i'm not a fan of sweet, but don't let that hinder you from trying it.
Laura M.
Raleigh, NC
I, personally, did not like the taste of the Arbor mist exotic fruit. It tasted more like juice than a wine/wine cooler. It had too much sugar and not enough alcohol for my liking. I will not buy again. However, my mother loves it and drink it occasionally.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go-to wine when I'm needing to switch things up. It's super tasty and the price makes that an added bonus compared to others in the liqueur store. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes sweeter tasting alcohol.
Holly M.
Saginaw, MI
Flavor awakens the taste buds in your mouth. Very refreshing and lite on the palate. Nice change up from a heavy wine or overly sweet blush. Worth every drop. <3
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I'm not a huge alcohol drinker. I'm actually a social drinker. I USED to be a drinker, but if I DO want something to wind me down, Arbor mist is always a good choice. I only drink maybe a glass or two, but the taste is delicious. I'm not crazy about alcohol because of the taste. If you want something sweet, and something to.take the edge off, this would be your best choice. Fruity, and not bitter.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor of Arbor Mist?
Amber G.
Orange, CA
I've never tried this, but I love fruity drinks. Do you guys recommend?
Kristen S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
On a scale of 1-10 1 being hangover set and 10 being dry what would you rate this?
Stephanie B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What does this one taste like? What fruit overpowers the rest?
Michelle L.