Arbor Mist Cherry Red Moscato Fruit Wine

by Arbor Mist

Get the great taste of wine with a splash of fruit. Arbor Mist is a light varietal wine with the refreshing taste of natural fruit flavors. The balanced, sweet taste of this cherry moscato reveals enticing flavors of cherry, blackberry, guava, and vanilla, delivering a smooth, delicious blend. It is perfect for poolside, picnicking, or relaxing at home with friends and family. This fruity, ready-to-drink beverage contains 150 calories and 0 grams of fat per 8-ounce serving. Best served chilled.

Arbor Mist Cherry Moscato reveals enticing flavors of cherry, blackberry, guava, and vanilla. This fruity, ready-to-drink beverage contains 150 calories and 0 grams of fat per 8-ounce serving.

• A light wine with the refreshing taste of natural fruit
  • Sweet cherry moscato blended with cherry, blackberry, guava, and vanilla
  • Perfect for poolside, picnicking, or relaxing at home with friends and family
  • 150 calories and 0 grams of fat per 8-ounce serving
  • Best served chilled
  • 6% ABV

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arbor Mist Cherry Red Moscato Fruit Wine!
How would you rate this product?
Kia F.
Longview, TX
This is a great one that is cheap. You can get a bottle for under five dollars at Walmart. Has a great cherry flavor and not a lot of alcohol
Christy L.
Tampa, FL
1,131 reviews
Arbor Mist Cherry Red Moscato Fruit Wine uploaded by Christy L.
Purchased at: Walmart
really enjoy drinking any of the arbor mist wines they taste so good and light almost like drinking juice, it has a little percent of Alcohol so this is perfect if you dont want to get wasted, it's also very affordable I would totally recommend
Sherri B.
Williamsburg , OH
Yum yum yum! I love moscato and cherry flavor. It’s nit too sweet and it’s definitely not dry
Mari M.
Ordway, CO
Purchased at: Safeway
Cherry is my favorite and this definitely covers my craving for a big juicy cherry! It’s like juice and goes down pretty smooth. Perfect for those day drinking days. Tangy and rich and just sweet enough that it doesn’t ruin the perfect tart cherry flavor.
Fredy L.
Cookeville, TN
Great flavor, easy to drink and enjoy the perfect wine. I really recommend this wine, you will love it.
Marcus C.
Harrisburg, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This wine taste great and goes with any meal. I personally love this brand and keep a chilled bottle in my refrigerator at all times and it works as a gift. You can't go wrong choosing this brand and it's many flavors!
Kate S.
Ponca City
Is the fact that it’s resealable a huge positive to anyone else? I love it. Has great flavor for the price!
VICTORIA B.
New Orleans, LA
Unforunately, I felt that the cherry flavor was somewhat lacking in this particular variety. I think it was well advertised and displayed, but overall the taste was of a low point for me
Kilamyk S.
osewood lane
I personally love this wine! the price is definitely affordable and I used to drink a bottle to myself! its sweet and light. doesn't make you feel a burn, goes down smooth with a soft crisp. great product for a light buzz when you wanna celebrate or relax!
Tori J.
huntington
10/10 would recommend!!! This product is less than 5 dollars. It is carbonated and sweet. They have a ton of flavors to choose from! Has variety for everyone!

Looking for your answer?