by Arbor Mist

Get the great taste of wine with a splash of fruit. Arbor Mist is a light varietal wine with the refreshing taste of natural fruit flavors. Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot is a delicious blend of full-bodied merlot and natural blackberry flavor; two tastes join forces for an unexpected favorite. It is perfect for poolside, picnicking, or relaxing at home with friends and family. This fruity, ready-to-drink beverage contains 160 calories and 0 grams of fat per 8-ounce serving. Best served chilled.

Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot is a delicious blend of full-bodied merlot and natural blackberry flavor. Contains 160 calories and 0 grams of fat per 8-ounce serving. Best served chilled.

• A light wine with the refreshing taste of natural fruit
  • Full-bodied merlot blended with natural blackberry flavor
  • Perfect for poolside, picnicking, or relaxing at home with friends and family
  • 160 calories and 0 grams of fat per 8-ounce serving
  • Best served chilled
  • 6% ABV

What stores in Nevada can I buy this band because the local stores sells out fast
How do you store your wine? What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this wine or others if so? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating?
I love all the products that have been sent to me and every brand of makeup, thank you, I would like to get more and try them, I love every product that has been offered to me.
Start your review of Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot Fruit Wine!
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot Fruit Wine uploaded by Krystal B.
This is one of my favorite cheaper wines. It is fruity, sweet and not dry. My hubby introduced me too it a few years ago and it's one of our go too every now and then. The bottle doesn't have a cork screw, just a twist cap! Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot Fruit Wine #happyhour #wine #alcohol #drink #fruity #influenster
Jennifer R.
Russellville, AR
Love this wine. I typically go for a Moscato but I also really like this wine. It is sweet which is what I like. It is also very reasonably priced. I can usually get a bottle for around five dollars. I not only like to drink this wine but I also use it to make a blackberry wine cake that everyone seems to really enjoy.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
2,196 reviews
Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot Fruit Wine uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: Amazon
So refreshing. Very delicious. Taste exactly like you freshly squeezed the blackberries.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
1,486 reviews
Yeah this one I don’t like Sharon I could sit down and drink the whole bottle the flavor on this is wonderful it has a sweet tent and it’s very good I would definitely recommend this wind and I will buy again
Stephanie A.
Wilmington, NC
I have been drinking this wine for years. If I remember correctly, it was probably the first wine I ever had. I still love the taste after all of these years. It’s also on the less expensive side.
Missy R.
Prattville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Publix
I love Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot. It’s refreshing and sweet, but not overly sweet. It’s very affordable and great to have on hand for when unexpected guests stop by. I definitely recommend this wine!
Tanya C.
Braham, MN
When I'm having one of those days while on a budget I always stop and grab a bottle of arbor mist blackberry merlot. Love the taste it isn't too sweet or too tart. This is as affordable as it gets for good tasting cheap wine.
Heather L.
Knollwood, TX
This is the first wine I ever liked and I just love the blackberry taste to it. I love that it is not bitter at all and sweet
Saundra G.
Palm Bay Florida
Blackberry Merlot, need I say more?
Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot Fruit Wine
Blackberry Merlot, need I say more?
Kristen M.
Rochester, MI
Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot Fruit Wine uploaded by Kristen M.
My literal obsession. My mom said she will not be condoning my obsession with this drink, but that can’t stop me. It is so fruity and delicious- it is not in the least bit bitter or tarte. It is exactly what I was looking for in a wine. Also the price is great, and I can find it at my dollar general. Can beat that
Ask a question to the Influenster community...