BY ARBOR MIST

• What flavor are Arbor Mist does everyone suggest?5 Answers
  • Have you tried the blackberry?? Pretty sweet and delicious!7 Answers
  • What Flavor do you prefer?11 Answers
Arbor Mist
  • "this is always a good alternative for a cheap wine and good to keep in the fridge for any random day or want.." in 5 reviews
Tosha Y.
I usually drink this to kind of wind down a long stressful week I’ve tried a few flavors and I’ve liked every one so far it’s a good choice if you are looking for something cheap and something to help you relax the taste is a bit weird at first but it gets better but just a helpful tip keep the wine nice and cold that’s when it’s best
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Not sure why this flavor didn't come up, used the scanner to find product. Anywho hands down if your a beginner to wine drinking white Moscato and pink are the best! And this is one of the better fruity flavors you should try.
Angela V.
Clifton Hts, PA
Arbor Mist Wines are my favorite. I love all of the different fruit flavors that pair with different types of wine. These wines are so light and refreshing, they are perfect to drink on a nice summer day. My favorite is the white pear flavor. I would recommend this brand of wine over other brands for someone who likes fruity and sweet flavors.
Olivia E.
Mapleton, IL
We love arbor mist blackberry! Such a great and rich flavor and not overbearing . Always in the fridge and a go to at dinner. Refreshing and crisp! Inexpensive and great quality for the price. We purchase at our local Kroger store .
Cristina R.
Great wine brand. They have Any fruity flavors to choose from like, exotic fruits, raspberry Moscato which is amazing, white peach sangria, and my favorite blackberry. Its not too fruity, not too bitter. I also use it on my pepersteak. Great flavor!
James L.
Richmond Hill
Arbor Mist is a great flavored drink to partake for a nice relaxing feeling. It is a great drink for someone that may not drink often or for that nice relaxing feeling in the evening without overdoing it.

BUT, I would like to point out that it is NOT a wine. It is merely a wine-mixer with syrup and juice. It is also not cheap.

Consider this: Arbor Mist comes in the same size bottles as wine, which is 750 ML for the normal size, but Arbor Mist is only 6% ABV, while wines are typically 12-14%.

750 ml is just over 25 ounces.  On average, five ounces of wine is considered one serving. That said, you are getting 5 servings of alcohol in that bottle of wine. On the other hand, Arbor Mist only contains 2 servings in the same size bottle. I am basing this off of the fact that many ole beers are around that number (6%). Since one serving of beer is 12 ounces, you are consuming only 2.08 servings, even if downing the whole bottle.

So, you are paying $3.50 per serving (assuming $7 bottle of Arbor Mist) opposed to $1.60 per serving ($8 bottle) of wine.

As you can see, Arbor Mist isn't really as cheap as you may think. However, it is a great option when you want that fruity flavor and only a couple of drinks.

Megan R.
I'm not a big wine fan, but this stuff is a winner. It's super cheap, which is always a plus when it comes to any type of alcohol. The bottles are lovely. I wish the look of the bottle was underneath the labels though. The bottles are simple to open. The win itself, super refreshing. It's not harsh at all. For a newbie to the wine scene, these are PERFECT
Stacia M.
Arbor Mist. Cheap wine (less than $5) and it gets the job done. I love the Mango/strawberry moscato, it's my favorite and go-to wine when I'm wanting something light and refreshing. I also love that the kids are screwtop because I have a particular disposition to breaking small machines (manual can openers, corkscrews, etc).
Wendy C.
I love these cheap but so good fruity wines!!!! I got the pineapple strawberry pink moscato last night and it's really good! You can't go wrong with all the different flavors from Arbor Mist and they're super affordable.
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
You can't get much better than $5.99 for a bottle of wine that tastes amazing. This is fruity and a little carbonated, similar to a Smirnoff but wine. I love this brand of wine and all the flavors they make. This is my go to wine.
Samantha R.
Plant City, FL
What Flavor do you prefer?
Alexandria S.
Have you tried the blackberry?? Pretty sweet and delicious!
Yvette T.
What flavor are Arbor Mist does everyone suggest?
Ciara B.
What's ur favorite flavor? I didn't know there were so many different flavors/versions
Lauren  P.
Urbana, IL
Do you think Arbor Mist taste just as good as the more expensive brands?