Arbonne Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Maiara P.

BY ARBONNE

• How does this photograph with flash? Also does it cast a differen...3 Answers
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Wood River, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Arbonne. It's a bit pricey compared to other make up . You can't find in stores but that's because it's all natural and it's super healthy for your skin. I highly recommend using Arbonne if you want your skin to feel soft clean and fresh. This powder is super lightweight and easy to apply.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
I purchased this at an Arbonne party on a whim. A little bit of powder goes a long way and it pairs nice with all of my liquid foundations. I would recommend using a smaller brush head in order not to waste it. It does take away a lot of that oiliness in my skin as well.
Corey G.
Corey G.
Great setting powder although you have to be careful on how you apply. It can look at bit chalky if you apply too much. Just use a little bit and you're good to go.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works really really well! You can almost use it as a foundation as well! It covers really nicely and keeps everything nice in place. It's got a soft glimmer to it as well which is really fun and interesting. I love this stuff and will be purchasing it again.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Weatherford
This product is very nice. However, it can dry out your skin and can sometimes look caked. It is easy to apply and does keep your makeup in place. I would recommend this product to a person with oily skin, because it has a matte finish!
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
I love this product! I have pretty oily skin so the translucent powder helps and allows my makeup to look like it was just freshly applied at any time of the day! It keeps my makeup in place all day and lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend!
Patty D.
Patty D.
Tabernacle, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Arbonne setting powder. I attended an Arbonne party and thought I would give this a try. It goes on really smooth. You really don't have to use very much either so it will last awhile. It is a little bit pricey, but I really like how evenly it goes on and how little you have to use for each application.
Oscar G.
Oscar G.
Reno, Nevada
One day I was at a local Wal-Mart and I was looking for a translucent powder and I saw this one. The price was great! Also this powder set my liquid foundation well it lasted all day my old one wouldn't make my makeup last as long as this one.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of the make up I use is arbonne! I love using this translucent powder it makes my make up look so smooth and not look cakey
This is amazing. It keeps your make-up looking great all day. It's super light and it even makes you shimmer.
Emely J.
Emely J.
Brooklyn , Ny
How does this photograph with flash? Also does it cast a different tone for deep skin tones?