Arbonne Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Sophie P.Arbonne Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Maiara P.

BY ARBONNE

• How does this photograph with flash? Also does it cast a ...3 Answers
Kristin A.
Union, NJ
This is one of my go-to favorite makeup items! I sometimes won't even use foundation, and I'll just brush this over my face and it really manages to add a little glow. It just does something to soften features and even out skin tone, even though it's just a setting powder. A little bit goes a long way, and it applies very easily. Love me some Arbonne...
Angela B.
Marquette
I absolutely love all of my arbonne products and this is a must try for everyone. It has a nice natural glow but adds a little sparkle to your look. It does not become cakey or smudge at all and it stays on throughout the entire day.
Alyssa D.
I have been using the setting powder for almost 4 years. If you have dry skin it looks beautiful. It has little flakes of the glitter in the powder which isn’t a look for everyone but I like the look on my skin. It is veryPricey but you will get that with all natural make up. Arbon is a very reliable brand and I would definitely purchase again
Cassie D.
I love this product! I have pretty oily skin so the translucent powder helps and allows my makeup to look like it was just freshly applied at any time of the day! It keeps my makeup in place all day and lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend!
Sophie P.
(I edited the photo so you can see the shimmer).

This would be a pretty good white setting powder if it didn’t have SO much shimmer in it. It literally could be a highlighter. It’s a glitter bomb. It’s a good setting powder I guess and there’s a lot of product but it’s so shimmery you can’t really do anything with it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This stuff works really really well! You can almost use it as a foundation as well! It covers really nicely and keeps everything nice in place. It's got a soft glimmer to it as well which is really fun and interesting. I love this stuff and will be purchasing it again.
Kara A.
Elk Grove Village
I would actually say this product has a great amount of coverage. I don’t need anything that has to fight daily acne or discoloration. So this product goes above and beyond. If I happen to have a breakout this alone can hid any redness I’m faced with.
Bailey H.
Weatherford
This product is very nice. However, it can dry out your skin and can sometimes look caked. It is easy to apply and does keep your makeup in place. I would recommend this product to a person with oily skin, because it has a matte finish!
Patty D.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love the Arbonne setting powder. I attended an Arbonne party and thought I would give this a try. It goes on really smooth. You really don't have to use very much either so it will last awhile. It is a little bit pricey, but I really like how evenly it goes on and how little you have to use for each application.
Morgan B.
Las Vegas
LOVE this product. Keeps me matte and keeps my makeup in place! It’s very smooth. Very pricey but that’s typical for arbonne products. There is no SPF in it. I would recommend for performance, but there’s definitely cheaper options that probably work just as well.
Emely J.
Brooklyn , Ny
How does this photograph with flash? Also does it cast a different tone for deep skin tones?