Arbonne Translucent Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Maiara P.

BY ARBONNE

• How does this photograph with flash? Also does it cast a differen...3 Answers
Alyssa D.
I have been using the setting powder for almost 4 years. If you have dry skin it looks beautiful. It has little flakes of the glitter in the powder which isn’t a look for everyone but I like the look on my skin. It is veryPricey but you will get that with all natural make up. Arbon is a very reliable brand and I would definitely purchase again
Angela B.
Marquette
I absolutely love all of my arbonne products and this is a must try for everyone. It has a nice natural glow but adds a little sparkle to your look. It does not become cakey or smudge at all and it stays on throughout the entire day.
Lacy B.
I love this setting powder from Arbonne! It is great for baking or to cover up those stubborn shiny spots we don’t want! It’s a very light powder and doesn’t sit heavy on my face so that’s why I think I like it so much
Tiliakos A.
Absolutely love this product! Use this everyday as my setting powder after my makeup is completed. Natural and long lasting! Very easy to apply and a little bit goes a long way. Highly recommend
Kara A.
Elk Grove Village
I would actually say this product has a great amount of coverage. I don’t need anything that has to fight daily acne or discoloration. So this product goes above and beyond. If I happen to have a breakout this alone can hid any redness I’m faced with.
Cassie D.
I love this product! I have pretty oily skin so the translucent powder helps and allows my makeup to look like it was just freshly applied at any time of the day! It keeps my makeup in place all day and lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend!
Spade _.
Honestly, my mom used this product and she hated it so she passed it on to me. Its quite messy but personaly I love it and have been using it everyday. It makes my concealer stay put and not crease threw out the day. The only bad thing is the powder gets every where (like most loose powders).
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This stuff works really really well! You can almost use it as a foundation as well! It covers really nicely and keeps everything nice in place. It's got a soft glimmer to it as well which is really fun and interesting. I love this stuff and will be purchasing it again.
Bailey H.
Weatherford
This product is very nice. However, it can dry out your skin and can sometimes look caked. It is easy to apply and does keep your makeup in place. I would recommend this product to a person with oily skin, because it has a matte finish!
Patty D.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love the Arbonne setting powder. I attended an Arbonne party and thought I would give this a try. It goes on really smooth. You really don't have to use very much either so it will last awhile. It is a little bit pricey, but I really like how evenly it goes on and how little you have to use for each application.
Emely J.
Brooklyn , Ny
How does this photograph with flash? Also does it cast a different tone for deep skin tones?