Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa Re-Mineralizing Body Lotion, 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Carrie S.

BY ARBONNE

Erin B.
This is so nourishing and smells absolutely wonderful! The whole line is a must have!
Kristin M.
This is my FAVORITE lotion that Arbonne has (yes, I've tried them all). It smells great and is so healing. I always forget to moisturize so my skin gets pretty dry. A few days of applying this before bed and my skin is back to feeling healthy. This is my hands-down favorite line of all the Arbonne products! Plus, who doesn't love botanically-based, natural, vegan products??
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this detox Arbonne lotion I have been selling Arbonne for years now and this is a definite favourite! The smell is amazing and the feeling after is awesome! I would definitely recommend if you want an amazing product
Reanna K.
Hamilton, ON
I am obsessed with the Seasource Detox Spa set with Arbonne. My favourite feature is that you actually feel like toxins are being pulled out of your body. I am a consultant so I purchase these products from my own store, which is another feature I love about Arbonne. I am supporting myself instead of a corporate chain (which isn't always a bad thing, though). Would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to treat themselves like the King/Queen they are!
Melissa H.
Multipurpose product. I have used this in my hair and made it really nice this product smells really good as well
Sandra R.
oakville, Ontario
A body lotion that replenishes and moisturizes the skin leaving it soft and silky. It's fast absorbing, non greasy with a pleasant fragrance.
Manon R.
Casselman, ON
I love the Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa Re-mineralizing Body Lotion. This was my first purchase from this line and I loved it so much that I purchased every other product in the line. I have dry skin and use this lotion after my shower. It leaves my skin hydrated, soft and silky. It sinks in instantly leaving no residue. It has a lovely light scent while applying that doesn't linger. I wish this product was less expensive. I have and will repurchase. I recommend.
Melissa H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This works so well, extremely moisturizing. Light, clean scent. Not overpowering at all