Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa Re-Mineralizing Body Lotion, 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Carrie S.

BY ARBONNE

Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff is incredible. It smells amazing, is super hydrating and lasts forever. I love it!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love the smell of this product. It is so refreshing. It works very well on rough and dry skin, or a just all over moisturizer after a shower.
Manon R.
Manon R.
Casselman, ON
I love the Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa Re-mineralizing Body Lotion. This was my first purchase from this line and I loved it so much that I purchased every other product in the line. I have dry skin and use this lotion after my shower. It leaves my skin hydrated, soft and silky. It sinks in instantly leaving no residue. It has a lovely light scent while applying that doesn't linger. I wish this product was less expensive. I have and will repurchase. I recommend.
victoria h.
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this detox Arbonne lotion I have been selling Arbonne for years now and this is a definite favourite! The smell is amazing and the feeling after is awesome! I would definitely recommend if you want an amazing product
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
oakville, Ontario
A body lotion that replenishes and moisturizes the skin leaving it soft and silky. It's fast absorbing, non greasy with a pleasant fragrance.
Reanna K.
Reanna K.
Hamilton, ON
I am obsessed with the Seasource Detox Spa set with Arbonne. My favourite feature is that you actually feel like toxins are being pulled out of your body. I am a consultant so I purchase these products from my own store, which is another feature I love about Arbonne. I am supporting myself instead of a corporate chain (which isn't always a bad thing, though). Would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to treat themselves like the King/Queen they are!
Melissa H.
Multipurpose product. I have used this in my hair and made it really nice this product smells really good as well
Wellness Guru Expert
This works so well, extremely moisturizing. Light, clean scent. Not overpowering at all