Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa Re-Mineralizing Body Lotion, 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Carrie S.

BY ARBONNE

Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa Re-Mineralizing Body Lotion, 12 Fluid Ounce
  • "I am an Arbonne consultant and this is my FAVORITE product Arbonne has. It has a light scent, but will help with harsh winter weather by moisturizing while also smelling great. My absolute favorite!!" in 9 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this product. It is so refreshing. It works very well on rough and dry skin, or a just all over moisturizer after a shower." in 4 reviews
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Light citrus scented lotion that is great for super dry sensitive skin. Long lasting formula helps heal dry skin and it helps prevent dry skin during extreme weather. Really great for after swimming to get rid of chlorine dryness
Cari K.
Glenpool, OK
I love Arbonnes combination of nature and science. I can always count on Arbonne products to be safe and beneficial. This body lotion has a relaxing, pure smell to it, and it fells great on my skin. It’s especially refreshing in the summer.
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this stuff almost every day. It's my go to lotion when I get out of the shower or just finished washing dishes. It smells amazing and it's ultra moisturizing. The best part is that it helps your skin fight off the nasty toxins in the air so it can breathe better and stay healthy.
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not gonna lie, the word Detox kinda scared me at first. My mom pick this up when I friend recommended this too her. I usually just use baby oil after the shower but this leaves my skin feeling so much better and less oily. I would recommend not using this every single time you get out of the shower but maybe once or twice a week.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is amazing. It really smells like the sea and it really is almost like a spa treatment for your skin. It's a great luxury treat for yourself as it does tend to be a little on the pricy side. It is botanically based and very natural and beneficial for your skin.
Rachel D.
Wood River, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is absolutely amazing. It makes my skin supersoft after I wash it off. It's great for getting rid of blackheads or acne that has appeared or popped up. My husband even raves about this product! I can't be little pricey but that's because it's all natural and super good for your skin.
Kristin M.
This is my FAVORITE lotion that Arbonne has (yes, I've tried them all). It smells great and is so healing. I always forget to moisturize so my skin gets pretty dry. A few days of applying this before bed and my skin is back to feeling healthy. This is my hands-down favorite line of all the Arbonne products! Plus, who doesn't love botanically-based, natural, vegan products??
Sarah Y.
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
Love the smell! I feel so refreshed and special after using this lotion. I love the entire Detox line. You will love this line and the lotion is amazing after using the Detox soak.
Rachael S.