Arbonne Seasource Detox Spa Re-Mineralizing Body Lotion, 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Carrie S.

BY ARBONNE

Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Wood River, IL
This product is absolutely amazing. It makes my skin supersoft after I wash it off. It's great for getting rid of blackheads or acne that has appeared or popped up. My husband even raves about this product! I can't be little pricey but that's because it's all natural and super good for your skin.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Conroe, TX
I use this stuff almost every day. It's my go to lotion when I get out of the shower or just finished washing dishes. It smells amazing and it's ultra moisturizing. The best part is that it helps your skin fight off the nasty toxins in the air so it can breathe better and stay healthy.
Erin B.
Erin B.
This is so nourishing and smells absolutely wonderful! The whole line is a must have!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
This is my FAVORITE lotion that Arbonne has (yes, I've tried them all). It smells great and is so healing. I always forget to moisturize so my skin gets pretty dry. A few days of applying this before bed and my skin is back to feeling healthy. This is my hands-down favorite line of all the Arbonne products! Plus, who doesn't love botanically-based, natural, vegan products??
Leah F.
Leah F.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not gonna lie, the word Detox kinda scared me at first. My mom pick this up when I friend recommended this too her. I usually just use baby oil after the shower but this leaves my skin feeling so much better and less oily. I would recommend not using this every single time you get out of the shower but maybe once or twice a week.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This stuff is amazing. It really smells like the sea and it really is almost like a spa treatment for your skin. It's a great luxury treat for yourself as it does tend to be a little on the pricy side. It is botanically based and very natural and beneficial for your skin.
Melaine S.
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
Love the smell! I feel so refreshed and special after using this lotion. I love the entire Detox line. You will love this line and the lotion is amazing after using the Detox soak.
Erin P.
Erin P.
My skin always feels refreshed and rejuvenated after I use this product. The smell is very light and clean, and I just love it!
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
I am an Arbonne consultant and this is my FAVORITE product Arbonne has. It has a light scent, but will help with harsh winter weather by moisturizing while also smelling great. My absolute favorite!!
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Westbrook, ME
Super hydrating, not greasy, soaks into skin and stays locked in all day! I use this after the shower and it cures my cracked dry skin!