BY ARBONNE #20 in Skincare Sets

• Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that ha...4 Answers
Emily T.
Green Bay, WI
I've been using the Arbonne Re9 line for almost a year. My skin is the best it has ever been. I have skin that is prone to go from oily to dry depending on the products I use. This line keeps me skin stable and resistant to breakouts.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
This entire line is so fabulous it's almost perfect. Problem... price. To replace with full size products you will spend between $250 to $450. Way out of my budget. If you don't want to fall in love with the price point don't try it. But if there is a way it is beyond fabulous.
Laura S.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this Re9 set. The face wash is amazing. I can't live without it! It's creamy and works up a good foam. The daily moisturizer is great for me, even at night. The love the night cream, but if my face is being a bit oily, I use the day cream at night instead. Love all of these products and have used them for 10 years!
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
While the initial investment seems pricey the quality of this product and how a little goes a looking way and the outcome is great! My skin looks it's healthy o inside. I do not have the mottled, discoloration that I had previously.
Melissa R.
Monona, WI
Everyone NEEDS this set. Sign up to be a loyal customer and get great discounts if price is any concern! It helped my skin in so many ways, clearer, wrinkles diminished, I felt safe using it while pregnant too!
Emily D.
Athens, GA
Love this set- light weight, smells great, easy to use! I'm addicted to the under eye cream and night products especially. It's pricey but lasts forever. Worth the purchase!!
Becky B.
I immediately noticed a difference in my skin after my first use of the RE9 System -- I was so amazed! None of the products have left my skin feeling oily or that there was any product buildup. I highly recommend it!
Melissa S.
Hickory Creek, TX
This is my MVP product! I always thought I had good skin until I started using the RE9 system. My face has never felt better, it's never been softer and I can't imagine not using it.
Marissa H.
North Huntingdon, PA
Despite the price, I love the RE9 system by Arbonne. Even though it's pricey, it does ream amazing and fast results. You use a small amount so it lasts a really long time!
Pamela M.
Uniontown
product is amazing but definitely pricey. notice a difference when using good expensive skin care, worth it!
Tracey S.
Lancaster, PA
Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that have their standard line that comes in a line for normal skin and one for oily skin.