BY ARBONNE #21 in Skincare Sets

• Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that ha...4 Answers
Taylor B.
Kansas City, MO
This whole set is great but the eye cream really rocks! It’s very light and makes my buddy bags look renewed. It goes on smooth and is extremely light weight - it feels like I have nothing on!
Jenn V.
Pasadena , MD
I love the whole RE9 Skincare set. Every morning I use the facial wash followed by the toner, day creme and eye creme. I feel naked without these products on my skin!!
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Amazing products! At first I was overwhelmed because there are lots of products in this set, but after a few days I got used with it and actually had fun applying all these products! They are very gentle on skin, smell great and my skin is always very smooth and refreshed after using the whole set! Also I didn't have unpleasant reactions at all! The only downside is the price, too expensive!
Amber H.
Duncan , OK
Makes my skin feel so smooth and soft and helps reduce the size of my pores. I have very sensitive skin and RE9 is one of the few systems that helps keep it breakout free.
Ashley H.
Columbus, OH
I'm 21 and use this system. I have tanned a lot, my skin is not balanced, and lets be honest who doesn't love eye cream! RE9 has completely changed my skin, you will noticed a difference in just a week. I also sell Arbonne, and I have had clients tell me their skin looks are feels better the next day. Its such an easy system to use. Anti aging has a huge market. Use something that IS good for you skin. It will thank you (:
SALLY M.
I tried a small sample of my sisters and I just lol over the feeling on my face and how smooth it made my skin feel. Let alone the smell is amazing. My sister loves it. She said it made her break out when she first used the line but after that her skin was amazing. Pricey yes but from what I seen on her and what I could tell from my use its worth every penny. I will be purchasing the set for a product review my self
Ashley Nikki D.
Midland, MI
I have the entire re9 face kit....it is amazing! It's is SHOCKING how well my face has responded to these products! My skin is smoothr and my acne is almost completely gone! It's even helping the dark circles under my eyes that I thought I'd just have to live with forever. I love this restoritave day cream with spf, it protects my skin against harmful uv rays and moisturizes at the same time! It's nice to know it's great for my skin since most sunscreens are oily and smell funky!
Dawn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I actually tried this in a sample for 5 days. I have never had anything clear up my skin and lighten my acne scars so quickly. The line smells wonderful and is an amazing price for what you get. I loved this stuff so much I became a consultant. I used to gave terribly skin and now I am comfortable walking out of the house with out foundation.
Sarah W.
For me, for the price it is not worth it. I am glad I tried it out, but at this point in my life, I don't feel like it is doing what I wanted it to do. My skin also didn't feel as clean after using the cleanser as I like it, if anything it felt more greasy than it did before washing. I'll use up the products but won't repurchase.
Lauren S.
I love my re9 advanced set. Although a little pricey I think it does an amazing job at making my skin look fabulous! This kit last me 6 months or more which is great!
Tracey S.
Lancaster, PA
Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that have their standard line that comes in a line for normal skin and one for oily skin.