BY ARBONNE #14 in Skincare Sets

• Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay...4 Answers
Elizabeth M.
I was super skeptical at first but oh my gosh, I love this stuff!  It goes on smooth, dries quickly, and evens out my skin.  I highly recommend this product for wrinkle reduction and color balance.
Wendy T.
Sheboygan
I have been using this for years! Makes my skin soft and young looking. I'm 43 but nobody thinks I am. I tried not using it for a year and had to go back to usimg it because ot works so well! Definitely worth the money!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
This stuff is too difficult to order but the products are really very nice. They feel great on the skin, skin looks more bright and youthful with continued use. Too bad you have to find an Arbonne consultant to buy any.
Courtney T.
Chickasha
I love all the Arbonne skin care line. It doesnt make my face oily or slimy feeling. It is expensive and you can only go through someone who sells the products or on their website. Definitely recommend though!
Tina P.
Carson, CA
I started off with a sample kit a friend of mine (who happens to be a consultant) gave me to try. After just the first use my skin was feeling clean, smooth, and firm like I've never experienced before. I also have unusually sensitive skin but this was SO gentle- I had absolutely no unpleasant reactions whatsoever.
After only a few days I knew I found my holy grail of skincare and I can't live without it! Three weeks in, my under eye bags are nearly gone completely. My skin is so much brighter- it's as if the products have taken away all the dullness and replaced it with a beautiful glow. I still have stubborn dark circles but even those have improved by nearly 80% (in my opinion)... NO other product has ever helped!
I am so amazed at the results thus far and can't wait to see even more improvements over time. Absolutely recommend this line wholeheartedly!
Aubrey B.
Colonie
Ah maze ing! Cannot believe my results. I never wore a Day cream before because it messed with my makeup but this one doesn’t at all! It’s a little expensive but not to bad and the SPF is a huge bonus
emily s.
Camp Hill, PA
Love this brand and this product. Light citrus scent. Smooths on skin nicely without feeling oily or dry. Light feeling, like you are wearing a heavy cream. Made without parabens, chemicals, mineral oils.
Karis H.
Clover, SC
I️ love this stuff! It keeps my face hydrated and it the smell is not strong at all! I️ get headaches easily from scents and it isn’t strong at all! I️ bought it from a arbonne consultant!
Sara M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like arbonne products but they are a little pricey. I like the RE9 line. This eye cream has a thick texture and blends well. I’m not sure if it actually does anything for my under eyes beside moisturize.
Kristin M.
Marstons Mls, MA
My skin feels better than it did when I was a teenager (I had clear skin). This entire RE9 skin line makes my skin feel smooth, supple and moisturized. My fine lines are also disappearing! I would and HAVE suggested this to friends and family. Only improvement would be price.
Tracey S.
Lancaster, PA
Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that have their standard line that comes in a line for normal skin and one for oily skin.