BY ARBONNE #20 in Skincare Sets

• Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay...4 Answers
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
I love the entire RE9 Advanced line. It is citrusy and fresh. But the real benefit is the quality of ingredients on your skin. I saw acne clear up, deep blackheads clear out and even little bumps along my chin had been cleared after using this system!

The day moisturizer was part of a package I purchased and it made my skin overly oily and I really don't like the smell of sunscreen all day, and that was my experience.
Tracey L.
All natural products with no harmful chemicals that are sold by independent consusoltants or as a preferred customer. Very well worth the price. Really helps keep skin hydrated during the winter. These are a heavier feeling moisurizing line of products. Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce
Suz
I am deducting a star for price as well as the horrible marketing its so annoying. My mother and I both loved the set, not amazing but skin felt smoother and very nourished and hydrated. The cleanser is awesome, as well as serum rocks. We no longer use due to the price tag but if it was cheaper we would both get another kit.
Keely M.
I really love the Arbonne Advanced eye cream! It helped to tighten the skin on both my lid and under eye. I have only used one other brand who I liked as much as this. I didn't notice it to help my dark circles much, but that may be a lost cause for me since I am so pale!
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this! Arbonne is a vegan, cruelty free products! Gentle on all skin types! These are also doctor tested products! This is really nice product if you're going to be outside all day! It's a great moisturizer along with being 20SPF most moisturizers are 15 SPF!
Maia T.
Knoxville, TN
Highly recommend this brand. They are top notch quality !!! And their formulas actually work! I have many friends that also use this brand and have seen results in the past 39 days! Absolutely amazing.
Roberta C.
Bowler, WI
This set has lightened my dark spots and brightened my skin. I started to get acne this year, at the age of 44, never had acne as a teen. Been using this system for 2 weeks and my face looks so much better! Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce
Jenny M.
Johnson City, TN
These products smell fantastic! I'm in love with the cleanser and the toner, but I feel like there are too many steps in the system. As far as how it works, I feel there are cheaper alternatives that achieve the same results.
Lex B.
I love the way this set smells. And the face lotion isn't greasy at all. It feels like silk on your skin. Yes arbone is expensive but what quality product isn't pricy? Now I have only been using this for a few weeks so I can't comment on the anti aging yet but my face is moisturizer so that should help my skin in the long run.
Wendy T.
Sheboygan
I have been using this for years! Makes my skin soft and young looking. I'm 43 but nobody thinks I am. I tried not using it for a year and had to go back to usimg it because ot works so well! Definitely worth the money!
Tracey S.
Lancaster, PA
Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that have their standard line that comes in a line for normal skin and one for oily skin.