BY ARBONNE #21 in Skincare Sets

• Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that ha...4 Answers
Suz
I am deducting a star for price as well as the horrible marketing its so annoying. My mother and I both loved the set, not amazing but skin felt smoother and very nourished and hydrated. The cleanser is awesome, as well as serum rocks. We no longer use due to the price tag but if it was cheaper we would both get another kit.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this! Arbonne is a vegan, cruelty free products! Gentle on all skin types! These are also doctor tested products! This is really nice product if you're going to be outside all day! It's a great moisturizer along with being 20SPF most moisturizers are 15 SPF!
Roberta C.
Bowler, WI
This set has lightened my dark spots and brightened my skin. I started to get acne this year, at the age of 44, never had acne as a teen. Been using this system for 2 weeks and my face looks so much better! Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce
Lex B.
I love the way this set smells. And the face lotion isn't greasy at all. It feels like silk on your skin. Yes arbone is expensive but what quality product isn't pricy? Now I have only been using this for a few weeks so I can't comment on the anti aging yet but my face is moisturizer so that should help my skin in the long run.
Jenny M.
Johnson City, TN
These products smell fantastic! I'm in love with the cleanser and the toner, but I feel like there are too many steps in the system. As far as how it works, I feel there are cheaper alternatives that achieve the same results.
Elizabeth M.
I was super skeptical at first but oh my gosh, I love this stuff!  It goes on smooth, dries quickly, and evens out my skin.  I highly recommend this product for wrinkle reduction and color balance.
Wendy T.
Sheboygan
I have been using this for years! Makes my skin soft and young looking. I'm 43 but nobody thinks I am. I tried not using it for a year and had to go back to usimg it because ot works so well! Definitely worth the money!
Tina P.
Carson, CA
I started off with a sample kit a friend of mine (who happens to be a consultant) gave me to try. After just the first use my skin was feeling clean, smooth, and firm like I've never experienced before. I also have unusually sensitive skin but this was SO gentle- I had absolutely no unpleasant reactions whatsoever.
After only a few days I knew I found my holy grail of skincare and I can't live without it! Three weeks in, my under eye bags are nearly gone completely. My skin is so much brighter- it's as if the products have taken away all the dullness and replaced it with a beautiful glow. I still have stubborn dark circles but even those have improved by nearly 80% (in my opinion)... NO other product has ever helped!
I am so amazed at the results thus far and can't wait to see even more improvements over time. Absolutely recommend this line wholeheartedly!
Kristin M.
Marstons Mls, MA
My skin feels better than it did when I was a teenager (I had clear skin). This entire RE9 skin line makes my skin feel smooth, supple and moisturized. My fine lines are also disappearing! I would and HAVE suggested this to friends and family. Only improvement would be price.
Megan P.
I love this product. I’ve been using it for about a month now: in the morning after I shower and in the evening after I wash my face. My skin has been clearer and smoother. I’m so glad I started using this!
Tracey S.
Lancaster, PA
Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that have their standard line that comes in a line for normal skin and one for oily skin.