BY ARBONNE #26 in Skincare Sets

• Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay...4 Answers
Kelli G.
New Brighton, MN
The price is a little higher but sometimes you get what you pay for. I battled acne consistently and the RE9 advanced set reduces irritation and redness and my skin has really never felt better.
Karis H.
Clover, SC
I️ love this stuff! It keeps my face hydrated and it the smell is not strong at all! I️ get headaches easily from scents and it isn’t strong at all! I️ bought it from a arbonne consultant!
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Love this product my gf who is a representative gave me a sample of this product with one of my orders and I couldn't get enough. Makes my skin brighter and softer. Really hydrates skin would highly recommend
Shelbi D.
Laurel, Ms
This entire set is wonderful. It smells amazing. I am a repeat user. You can feel and see a huge difference in your skin with a week. The packaging is very sleek and the bottles have an air pump in them so you get every bit of product out of the bottle.
Stacy G.
Wilmington, CA
I am obsessed with Arbonne! I always get compliments on my skin. Plus it smells great and hydrates my skin. I would highly highly suggest Arbonne. A little goes a long way!
Melissa E.
Ware, MA
I like the way my skin feels after putting this cream and SPF on, however, I wish it went on a little easier. Overall - Arbonne products are great and I am happy with this product and the results.
Heather C.
Kansas City, MO
I have been using Arbonne Re9 for over 10 years now. When people ask me what my secret to looking so young is, I tell them Arbonne. Yes its expensive but why would you choose to go cheap on something as important as skincare? Arbonne products work, its not a gimmick. The moisturizer feels amazing on my skin and even smells great. The best part- knowing Im not putting nasty chemicals on my face! All natural!
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
Recibí varias muestras de la linea completa, cleanser, toner, serum, eye cream, night cream, day cream and extra moisture y con tan solo usarlo una semana, quedé encantada, disminuyó con la coloración rojiza de mi piel, mis ojos no se veían tan cansado, recuperé mi mirada fresca. Decidí continuar usándolo y ya llevo 3 semanas, obteniendo resultados increíbles, ahora luzco una piel brillante e hidratada
Michaela K.
Omaha, NE
The RE9 line is probably my favorite overall line from Arbonne. It has absolutely everything g I need for the complete skincare regime. I love that it had orange stem cell in it to help with anti-aging. I have definitely noticed a difference in the weirdest around my eyes and on my forehead. My only critique is that the daily moisturizer leaves me slightly oily, which I think is because of the SPF. I prefer one without SPF during the day, so I use the daily moisturizer at night sometimes!
Angela C.
Fresno, CA
I love the RE9 kit. It does WONDERS for your skin. Seriously cleanses, tones, hydrates, repairs, and moisturizes. It does everything you can ask for. It even is anti-aging - and I mean the kind of anti aging that actually works! The way your skin feels after - you will be hooked!
Tracey S.
Lancaster, PA
Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that have their standard line that comes in a line for normal skin and one for oily skin.