BY ARBONNE

• Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay...4 Answers
Christina D.
Baltimore
Very expensive and no real results. My face feels slightly cleaner after using this, but overall, it is disappointing. I do like that I can spritz my face without using a cotton pad.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
This is amazing and perfect for me since I’m nearing 30! Makes my skin feel soft, never feels dry, helps control breakouts and has spf in it! Very much worth the price and you can save money by becoming a preferred client so it’s well worth it!
Anna B.
Conway
LOVE these products. I received the sample sizes of the RE9 line for free and absolutely loved using them. They are SO effective, and I saw results just from using them for a week. I could never afford to use this line from a day-to-day basis, but I absolutely would if I could.
Jacque D.
Fresno, CA
Arbonne has an amazing skincare line in RE9. It makes my skin look and feel amazing. The price point however is too high for me to use all the time. I am now only using the night cream and my skin still looks great and stopped breaking out. My skin tone is more even as well.
Christina M.
Ohio
This set is simply amazing. Features anti aging ingredients without all of the harmful chemicals of other brands. Free of parabens, artificial colors or fragrances. Purchase from an Arbonne consultant and you can get 40-50% off! Typically lasts 6 months using twice a day!
Kimberly E.
colorado springs
Noticed improvement in skin texture and moisture. The night cream is great, and I noticed more firmness in my face. Very pleasant smell, not too greasy. The sizes are very small, however, for the price. Further, the products must be purchased through a consultant.
Emily R.
Lynchburg, VA
Hands down, best skincare for the price I have ever used. This is the only line that I have tried that didn’t make my skin breakout. Probably because all their products are pure, safe, and beneficial!! If you have sensitive skin or allergies, this is your skincare!
Bree S.
I love the organic and natural ingredients in this product. The cleanser is so smooth, the eye cream makes my eyes look so refreshed in the morning, and the moisturizer gives me an all day dewy look. My skin has an even complexion and finally I have managed my acne problem.
Karissa L.
Racine, WI
Love this line of skincare!! You see immediate results and even better it’s not full of unknown chemicals. The eye cream especially tightened and brightened my eyes and helped with the dark eye patches. Definitely have purchased over and over again.
Torrie L.
Wallingford, CT
Worth every penny. My skin feels refreshed after each use. Easy to use spray bottle means I don’t waste any product. My skin is noticeably brighter and softer. An investment in your skincare, lasts much longer and works better than drug store brands.
Tracey S.
Lancaster, PA
Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that have their standard line that comes in a line for normal skin and one for oily skin.