BY ARBONNE #14 in Skincare Sets

• Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay...4 Answers
Christina D.
Baltimore
Very expensive and no real results. My face feels slightly cleaner after using this, but overall, it is disappointing. I do like that I can spritz my face without using a cotton pad.
Tabby R.
Stanford, KY
Makes my face feel and look great. I really love this product. It is a bit pricey though.
Liliane L.
Caledon
First of all I have dry sensitive skin and tried this line. As soon as I did my face became VERY itchy. It has too much active and strong ingredients for sensitive skin. Also it’s VERY expensive. Will not repurchase. I gave my set to my mother who doesn’t have sensitive skin.
Marya S.
Mississauga
I tried this set as a sample, don’t get me wrong the product is amazing for my combination sensitive skin I tired so many high end brands of skin care nothing worked, this set brightened my skin and for the first time the redness on my cheeks was gone but I gave it two starts because it is wayyyy too pricey for most people
Kristin M.
Tay
The re9 advanced skin care line is my favourite line by far. I’ve been using this line for about 1 and a half years and it’s totally changed my skin. My acne scars are gone, I no longer get bad acne at all, my skin is smoother and brighter. And it’s the start for anti aging!!
Lily M.
liverpool
I use this all the time and still hasn’t ran out , this has made such a difference to my skin , my skin is less dry I have less spots and get rid of my redness on my face and got rid of my blackheads and pores and dark undereye
Kristine G.
Brantford , ON
I LOVE Arbonne. At first prices seem a little much but seeing as you only need a small amount & lasted me 5/6 mths the break down of cost per mth wasn’t much at all. Products work very well & results are noticeable. Hooked!!
Michelle C.
Leduc
Love the entire re9 line. Especially with the recent reformulations that make an already great product even better. Yes it is expensive but when the products last 6+ months it’s reasonable and even better when they work!
Adrienne M.
Almonte
Love Arbonne! My face loves Arbonne too. Pros - it works well with my face and I haven’t had any issues with it. I find after a while most face products will eventually stop working well but not this.
Cons - cost can be a little high and you usually order through a consultant
Rebecca B.
dewsbury
The anti ageing eye cream is absolutely amazing! Reduced dark circles under my eyes and significantly reduced puffiness massively. Noted a huge difference in brightness and fine lines also after using for a while
Tracey S.
Lancaster, PA
Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that have their standard line that comes in a line for normal skin and one for oily skin.