BY ARBONNE #26 in Skincare Sets

• Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay...4 Answers
Katie E.
Glasgow, Scotland
Love this set! I use the day cream, serum and night cream. I feel like my skin has a much more even and smooth texture and appearance since using. I got this from a friend who is a consultant for arbonne. Will continue to use.
Karissa W.
Kemptville, ON
Best skincare line I have ever used! Products work, are safe, and make my skin feel amazing! After a few days you see a difference but if you use it for 4 weeks 2x a day you won’t believe the difference! Soft, supple, hydrated skin, smaller pores, fine lines and wrinkles fade!
Cathlia W.
Shilo, MB
You get what you pay for with this product. The best face products I have used, I don’t break out and my face feels clean and soft after. Definitely pricey but so worth it.
Michelle W.
Calgary, AB
Okay so I bought the entire set. I first tried it out for a few days at a friends, immediately fell in love, very light weight, good for my sensitive skin, and I actually noticed that around my eyes and forehead were looking a littler brighter and less wrinkly. The joys of a nurses job. I actually had gone back to my previous routine after I had to give back the trial and noticed a difference. Only thing I wish was that it wasn't so pricey. However, now that the new set is out, it's a bit cheaper!!
Reanna K.
HAMILTON, ON
I noticed a difference literally within a day of using this. I'm only 23 so I wasn't overly focused on reducing wrinkles and lines but it made my skin very soft, brought out the natural colour of my face and helped aid with early prevention of wrinkles!
ashley j.
ST CATHARINES, Ontario
I'm 27 and I started using this a year ago. The results are dramatic and I am not a rep ! The whole line I cannot say enough about. It leaves my face clean and oil free. Quick and a little goes a long way. I actually purchase those regularly on a on going basis and I need more . pricey but worth every penny
Christina J.
Saint John
I really liked the product and the feel after I was done washing my face. However, the five steps were a bit much for me to complete on a daily basis, with two little ones. If you have the money and the time, it is worth the investment.
Emma C.
All of the products are very easy to use. The steps are simple and the products are extremely lightweight except for the daily moisturizer. I would give 5 stars if it werent for the daily moisturizer being so greasy feeling.
Jessica C.
I took the plunge, became a preferred customer, and ordered this whole set from a friend and I AM LOVING IT! My skin has never felt this fantastic in a very long time! It looks and feels amazing.
Gina A.
miami
I purchased this day cream a few months ago. My skin has always been on the dry side. I love it! My face feels so soft after using and it's not greasy at all. A little goes as long way when using. Will purchase again
Tracey S.
Lancaster, PA
Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that have their standard line that comes in a line for normal skin and one for oily skin.