BY ARBONNE #17 in Skincare Sets

• Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that ha...4 Answers
Stacie H.
Hagersville , ON
It’s moisturized but man does this leave my skin feeling greasy and shiny. Like I have a film left on my skin, leading to my pores looking massive. I guess my skins not ready for anti-aging moisturizer yet !
Kristine G.
Brantford , ON
I LOVE Arbonne. At first prices seem a little much but seeing as you only need a small amount & lasted me 5/6 mths the break down of cost per mth wasn’t much at all. Products work very well & results are noticeable. Hooked!!
Rebecca B.
dewsbury
The anti ageing eye cream is absolutely amazing! Reduced dark circles under my eyes and significantly reduced puffiness massively. Noted a huge difference in brightness and fine lines also after using for a while
Crystal T.
Aylmer, ON
I love the arbonne re9 Line! I love that it’s natural and it does an amazing job of keeping my sensitive combination skin blemish free. I love that the toner comes in a spray bottle so I don’t need to feel like I’m wasting a bunch of product on a cotton ball !
Christina J.
Saint John
I really liked the product and the feel after I was done washing my face. However, the five steps were a bit much for me to complete on a daily basis, with two little ones. If you have the money and the time, it is worth the investment.
Katie E.
Glasgow, Scotland
Love this set! I use the day cream, serum and night cream. I feel like my skin has a much more even and smooth texture and appearance since using. I got this from a friend who is a consultant for arbonne. Will continue to use.
Kimberly P.
Conception Bay South, NL
I have the eye cream in this line and it works amazing. I normally have naturally dark circles under my eyes and this product is the only one that will make a difference. It lightens the skin enough to make me look more awake.
Karissa W.
Kemptville, ON
Best skincare line I have ever used! Products work, are safe, and make my skin feel amazing! After a few days you see a difference but if you use it for 4 weeks 2x a day you won’t believe the difference! Soft, supple, hydrated skin, smaller pores, fine lines and wrinkles fade!
Cathlia W.
Shilo, MB
You get what you pay for with this product. The best face products I have used, I don’t break out and my face feels clean and soft after. Definitely pricey but so worth it.
Michelle W.
Calgary, AB
Okay so I bought the entire set. I first tried it out for a few days at a friends, immediately fell in love, very light weight, good for my sensitive skin, and I actually noticed that around my eyes and forehead were looking a littler brighter and less wrinkly. The joys of a nurses job. I actually had gone back to my previous routine after I had to give back the trial and noticed a difference. Only thing I wish was that it wasn't so pricey. However, now that the new set is out, it's a bit cheaper!!
Tracey S.
Lancaster, PA
Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that have their standard line that comes in a line for normal skin and one for oily skin.