Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce

arbonne.com: $327.00

Do Arbonne’s skincare products work better than over the counter acne medication? I use Medication from target and am looking for something that makes more of a difference. Can I get some advice?
How many of you have tried any of the products made by Arbonne?
Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that have their standard line that comes in a line for normal skin and one for oily skin.
Start your review of Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
3 days agoBurbank, CA
I actually used this entire set for a short period and I absolutely loved it! It’s vegan, cruelty free, gluten free and arbonne actually has a lot of other chemicals that are banned in the EU and don’t use in their products.
3 months agoGrand Jct, CO
Love this entire range of products!! Vegan, no artificial fragrances or colors and adheres to European standards. The skin care line is amazing and I have not found one product that I don't enjoy. I would recommend this for people of any age who want more moisture and to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
18 days agoCleveland , TN
I really enjoy the cleanser in the RE9 set. It’s a good consistency and lathers I’m thick. Then once I wash it off my face feels SUPEr soft! I just adore how baby soft my skin in after wards. I would recommend!
3 months agoVernon
I love this moisturizer! Makes my face smooth like silk! I feels light as a feather yet still works wonders! It is a bit pricey so I may explore other options but will definitely remember this and may continue.
6 months agoCabot, AR
AMAZING Is the only word i would use to describe this product. My skin is so dry and peels constantly. But ever since I’ve started using arbonne my skin is hydrated and healthy! A must have for your skincare routine!
a year agoHolly Springs, NC
I bounced around for years between skincare products, buying whatever was cheapest or stood out to me at the time...until I found Arbonne. I love how my skin feels. I get a handful of facials a year and always get asked at the spa what I use. That gives me the biggest confidence boost! I love that Arbonne follows European standards and has a stellar ingredient policy.
5 months agoPetaluma
I love Arbonne's mascara!! It's seriously the best I've ever used. It makes your eyelashes super long and doesn't clump them up at all. I don't really have any bad things to say about it at all... It's affordable, too, which is nice! I'm definitely buying another one once this runs out.
2 years agoBirmingham , AL
Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce Love this produce. I put it on before going out and before putting my normal makeup on. It is completely plant-based and good for your skin. I like know that the first thing my MAIN ORGAN (skin) is absorbing is good. Also, little bit goes a long way. Message me and I can send you a link to purchase.
6 months agoOlympia, WA
The re9 set has drastically changed my skin. Gone are fine lines, dark dark dark circles around my eyes and clogged pores. I use this religiously morning and night. Results may take up to 30 days and your skin might go through a detox period where things get worse before they get better but keep using it! If you have any questions please feel free to reach out!
2 years agocolorado springs
Noticed improvement in skin texture and moisture. The night cream is great, and I noticed more firmness in my face. Very pleasant smell, not too greasy. The sizes are very small, however, for the price. Further, the products must be purchased through a consultant.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...