suggested searches

15%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I enjoyed using all the products and this set made me fall in love with having skincare routines but I dislike the smell of the products
Smells lovely only need to use a small amount great product for aging skins. Also good for all types of skin. No nasties in the product.
I put up 2 pics....This is one of the best day creams I've used It had a soft cream like texture that absorbs in softly like a silk feeling on skin, it makes you feel like your skin is getting a good treatment without using alot. I've had no reactions and I'd say it's safe on sensitive skin. It has no smell really and I love it and don't regret it at all. Using it with the cleanser prior is even the best. I have the whole day regeigm and it's amazing. My skin in one week is feeling much better and looks not drained the facial renewing mask is nice too I use 1 times a week and apply the serum before they day cream.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Arbonne Re9 Advanced Set is the best facial product I have ever used. Does anyone else love Arbonne RE9 products?
0 answers
Do they still make this stuff?
Did anyone (preferably not an Arbonne consultant) find that this broke them out badly? I heard that your skin adjusts to this because it is so concentrated and breakouts to clear the junk in your skin could happen for a couple weeks, but I had pimples for almost 2 months! I did notice that they cleared up a bit when I used less of the product. Anyone else have a similar experience? Should I keep going or just pull the plug on this regimen?
more questions