BY ARBONNE #20 in Skincare Sets

• Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that ha...4 Answers
Jamie E.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have to be honest here. I originally started using Arbonne to sell it. I dove in pretty deep as far as researching their products and testing them first hand. As someone with sensitive skin I was super excited to find that my results were as they advertised. I use the entire Re9 collection daily and have yet to find something better or even comparable. I’ve been using this line since the spring of 2017. My skin sees less break outs, reduction of early lines around my eyes, and helps keep a glowing look all day. I would 100% recommend people to at least try it. Find a rep and get a sample pack. The 10 day trial will show improvements. ** please note that I am no longer a rep for the company and continue to buy at full price.
Katy S.
I couldn’t find the exact product but this is solely in reference to the Re9 eye cream. It is truly the best eye cream I’ve ever used. Thick and hydrating without being sticky/oily. It sinks into the skin nicely and has made a very noticeable improvement on my under eye lines. I recommend this to everyone and highly recommend you try it too!
Tracey L.
All natural products with no harmful chemicals that are sold by independent consusoltants or as a preferred customer. Very well worth the price. Really helps keep skin hydrated during the winter. These are a heavier feeling moisurizing line of products. Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I like the new RE9 anti-aging skincare formula from Arbonne. It's nontoxic and formulated to the EU standards which are stricter than US personal care safety standards. It is fragrance free and is made of orange stem cells to boost your skin.
Gissela T.
This eye cream helps with puffy bags, you can see a difference after application within 10 minutes or less and it’s awesome! I don’t think I would say it removes dark circle, but it helps on the days my eyes are looking really tired
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Works wonders to hydrate my eye area. I’ve noticed the bags under my eyes are less puffy and dark. No chemicals which is huge for me! Expensive but work every penny in my book. Highly recommend this product to anyone!
Courtney T.
Chickasha
I love all the Arbonne skin care line. It doesnt make my face oily or slimy feeling. It is expensive and you can only go through someone who sells the products or on their website. Definitely recommend though!
Aubrey B.
Colonie
Ah maze ing! Cannot believe my results. I never wore a Day cream before because it messed with my makeup but this one doesn’t at all! It’s a little expensive but not to bad and the SPF is a huge bonus
Ali S.
Lancaster
My friend has recently become an Arbonne consultant, and I quickly bought into the business. I love that all of the products are natural and safe for the skin, and the whole line makes my skin feel soft and look refreshed.
emily s.
Camp Hill, PA
Love this brand and this product. Light citrus scent. Smooths on skin nicely without feeling oily or dry. Light feeling, like you are wearing a heavy cream. Made without parabens, chemicals, mineral oils.
Tracey S.
Lancaster, PA
Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that have their standard line that comes in a line for normal skin and one for oily skin.