BY ARBONNE #57 in Skincare Sets

• Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay...4 Answers
Andrea H.
Wausau, Wisconsin
I am a huge fan of the Arbonne skin care lines!  I mix and match a bit between the RE9 Advanced line and the new Prepwork line in my daily routine.

I love the smoothing cleanser.  I use it morning and evening.  I find that it takes off my makeup and leaves my skin smooth and hydrated.

I also love the toner and use it morning and evening.
I love the evening mousturizer, but I do not like the day moisturizer.  I find the day to be oily and sit on top of my face throughout the day.  I also find that the day moisture makes my makeup weird.  I definitely prefer the Prepwork hydrating dew cream and soft focus veil for daytime wear.

I definitely recommend the Arbonne skincare lines.  However- meet with a consultant, get some samples, and find a combination of products that work for you.
Katy S.
I couldn’t find the exact product but this is solely in reference to the Re9 eye cream. It is truly the best eye cream I’ve ever used. Thick and hydrating without being sticky/oily. It sinks into the skin nicely and has made a very noticeable improvement on my under eye lines. I recommend this to everyone and highly recommend you try it too!
Patricia C.
I love this set so much! After one use I saw a noticeable difference in my skin's tightness, especially around my eyes, and it looked brighter as well. I have sensitive skin and this set doesn't break me out. If you have sensitivity to citrus, so not use as it is one of the main ingredients.
Christina M.
Ohio
This set is simply amazing. Features anti aging ingredients without all of the harmful chemicals of other brands. Free of parabens, artificial colors or fragrances. Purchase from an Arbonne consultant and you can get 40-50% off! Typically lasts 6 months using twice a day!
Melissa K.
Carson City
I used the facial toner from this line, and it was not for me. Sometimes it goes on fine, other times if makes my skin burn and turn bright red. Not sure if this product is good for sensitive skin and the results were not worth the pain.
Cynthia B.
Tucson, AZ
This is the best product I have ever found so far. The entire set works wonders! Even after the first use there was a difference in my skin, much softer and hydrated and over time it made my rosacea better. I love this product!
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Works wonders to hydrate my eye area. I’ve noticed the bags under my eyes are less puffy and dark. No chemicals which is huge for me! Expensive but work every penny in my book. Highly recommend this product to anyone!
Dani N.
Washburn
Love the whole RE9 skincare line, used to use it all the time. Got away from it because it’s a little pricy but the skincare in this line is excellent. Great for every skin type, smells so fresh and luxurious.
Caitlin B.
Holly Springs, NC
I bounced around for years between skincare products, buying whatever was cheapest or stood out to me at the time...until I found Arbonne. I love how my skin feels. I get a handful of facials a year and always get asked at the spa what I use. That gives me the biggest confidence boost! I love that Arbonne follows European standards and has a stellar ingredient policy.
Ali S.
Lancaster
My friend has recently become an Arbonne consultant, and I quickly bought into the business. I love that all of the products are natural and safe for the skin, and the whole line makes my skin feel soft and look refreshed.
Tracey S.
Lancaster, PA
Are there different levels of this line like with MaryKay that have their standard line that comes in a line for normal skin and one for oily skin.