Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce

Do they still make this stuff?
Did anyone (preferably not an Arbonne consultant) find that this broke them out badly? I heard that your skin adjusts to this because it is so concentrated and breakouts to clear the junk in your skin could happen for a couple weeks, but I had pimples for almost 2 months! I did notice that they cleared up a bit when I used less of the product. Anyone else have a similar experience? Should I keep going or just pull the plug on this regimen?
Are Arbonne products worth the price ?
Start your review of Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Marissa M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce uploaded by Marissa M.
I started using the RE9 line over a month ago and my skin is literally glowing I can not believe how much this has improved the dry spots on my face . You save quite a bit with the preffered customer discount and the products end up being about 18$ a piece which is well worth it for skin care !
Angelique N.
Orlando , FL
Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce uploaded by Angelique N.
My mother gifted me a skin care set of Arbonne products and I was pretty pleased! I especially like the toner (pictured here), as its lightweight and feels effective on the skin. I'm a little picky about my toners, so I'm pretty pleased this this product. The packaging is also well done and feels very luxurious!
Jenna W.
Sun prairie
I like how my face feels after using it. There are multiple steps to the face care line which I don't always do but over all love the products.
Jamie C.
Royal Oak, MI
Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce uploaded by Jamie C.
I have to be honest here. I originally started using Arbonne to sell it. I dove in pretty deep as far as researching their products and testing them first hand. As someone with sensitive skin I was super excited to find that my results were as they advertised. I use the entire Re9 collection daily and have yet to find something better or even comparable. I’ve been using this line since the spring of 2017. My skin sees less break outs, reduction of early lines around my eyes, and helps keep a glowing look all day. I would 100% recommend people to at least try it. Find a rep and get a sample pack. The 10 day trial will show improvements. ** update! I’m a returning independent consultant! I can help you with all your arbonne needs and answer any questions!
Tina P.
Carson, CA
Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce uploaded by Tina P.
I started off with a sample kit a friend of mine (who happens to be a consultant) gave me to try. After just the first use my skin was feeling clean, smooth, and firm like I've never experienced before. I also have unusually sensitive skin but this was SO gentle- I had absolutely no unpleasant reactions whatsoever. After only a few days I knew I found my holy grail of skincare and I can't live without it! Three weeks in, my under eye bags are nearly gone completely. My skin is so much brighter- it's as if the products have taken away all the dullness and replaced it with a beautiful glow. I still have stubborn dark circles but even those have improved by nearly 80% (in my opinion)... NO other product has ever helped! I am so amazed at the results thus far and can't wait to see even more improvements over time. Absolutely recommend this line wholeheartedly!
Carla K.
Canton, MI
Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce uploaded by Carla K.
I swear by all Arbonne products. I love that they’re vegan and cruelty free. The RE9 line is fantastic and what I use every day to keep my face looking happy and alive after working back to back flights. Definitely recommend the toner from this line (RE9) holler at me if you want to buy some ;) Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce
Moriah O.
Sparks, NV
This is Amazing!! Anything from Arbonne is great!! This works soo well I definitely recommend this! It may be really expensive but its totally worth it.
Jaclyn V.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Arbonne RE9 Advanced Set, 11.2 Ounce uploaded by Jaclyn V.
Love, Love this set! I notice a difference after the first day of using it. My skin is smoother and more radiant. I can go without makeup, finally.
Heather R.
Toledo
Good quality product. It feels great going on and doesn't leave any residue. The price is the only negative for this product
Melissa K.
Carson City
I used the facial toner from this line, and it was not for me. Sometimes it goes on fine, other times if makes my skin burn and turn bright red. Not sure if this product is good for sensitive skin and the results were not worth the pain.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...