Arbonne Pure Vibrance Colorlast Hair Serum uploaded by Esme S.

BY ARBONNE

Weightless leave in serum that absorbs quickly for superior shine. Helps prevent hair color from fading, controls frizz, protects from styling damage and adds vitality and brilliance. Arbonne products are vegan certified, formulated without gluten. see more...

• I love the Arbonne brand! What do y'all think of this hair serum?...2 Answers
Rebekah H.
Rifle
I can’t say enough about this hair serum. It keeps your hair soft, shiny, detangled, it smells good, and it’s color safe! What more could a girl ask for? I usually use it on days when I straighten my hair and put it in while my hair is still wet so it soaks in really good. Works like a charm every time. Just be careful if your hair is on the finer side. If you use too much it will make it oily and stringy.
Caitlin B.
Washington, IL
Fave lightweight hair serum to fight the frizz for muggy summer days so these curls don't turn into a mane. Also love this for the rare occasion I decide to straighten my hair.
Danielle M.
I never new hair serum could make such a difference, and I noticed right away how amazing this product is! If I ever run out, it's not good! It helps hold your color, strengthens your hair and I saw my hair actually growing faster with it as well!
Cassie D.
I just started using this specific product (although i’m a big fan of other arbonne products). I think this serum works really well! I use it before/after I style my hair. It helps with frizz and damage but doesn’t make my hair greasy! I will buy it over and over again for sure!
Amy T.
Saint Ann, MO
This hair serum is the best I've used for my hair. I've tried so many products and this is the one! Keeps your hair smelling great and light weight. It's not greasy and works very well. I would recommend this to anyone! I will always purchase this. It also works as a heat protectant and I use it on my damp or dry hair.
Jess K.
Greenville, NC
This is the best serum you will ever try! And it smells so good too! I put it on my Christmas list because mine is almost out. But I have had it for a year and use it almost every day and I still have some left! It only takes a little bit to do its job 😊
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This stuff is incredible! It smells very lightly of like berries and vanilla or something of that nature. It's fairly affordable and keeps your hair nice and healthy. It's botanically based and super duper natural so if you're super sensitive this if for you.
Katie L.
Woodland, CA
This serum has completely saved my hair! My ends usually split very quickly after a hair cut no matter what I do. With this serum, I haven't had split ends in months and this is the only change to my hair regimen. It also has a nice light scent and doesn't weigh down my fine/thin hair. I highly recommend.
Jennifer B.
Since I am not a true redhead, I was introduced to this product by a consultant at a friend's in-home spa party. I am in love now! This product does not leave my hair feeling greasy or weighted down. It does not take a large amount of product to do the job. And it keeps my reds vibrant for a longer period between hair appointments.
Rachel D.
Wood River, IL
This serum has completely restored and save my hair. All my split ends and all the breaking hair that I was having this product brought it back to life. It makes my hair supersoft and very shiny. So easy to apply and last a long time.
Tiffany H.
I love the Arbonne brand! What do y'all think of this hair serum?! It's the only hair product I haven't tried?! My hair is thin and slightly wavy. Would this be something I should look into?!