BY ARBONNE

• How is the coverage on this? Is it thick or thin? I like a light ...5 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? I have a difficult time justifyin...2 Answers
Taylor B.
Kansas City, MO
Goes on smooth and blends in with skin tone really well! It’s great coverage that stays all day and doesn’t melt off. Keeps my face feeling fresh without being heavy.
Alaina C.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Listen. This is my favorite foundation. When I say I've tried 100 foundations, I have. I've worked in the beauty industry for two plus years. This one stays on, has anti aging benefits and healthy ingredients. My skin loves it.
Kat B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always come back to this stuff...ordering through an MLM company isn't my fave (I don't love auto ships and pressure to upgrade to a membership each year), but this foundation is awesome. I'm 35 and starting to get fine lines and wrinkles (in addition to my breakouts) so I want something that deals with alllll of that and has some good coverage. This stuff is it, dewy finish, buildable coverage, and I actually improves the texture of my skin when I use it consistently. I've tried KatVonD, MAC, Urban Decay, all the highly rated brands and I keep coming back to this. My selfies look better and I get the most compliments, so I'm a believer :)
Becca C.
Terrebonne, OR
I love this foundation! I have super sensitive dry skin, and the fact that this foundation is more watery than others is perfect for my skin type! It blends into my skin really easily, and I really prefer it over most other "high end" foundations at the same price. It also has a more natural finish, which helps avoid the dreaded "cake face" so many other foundations can give. Also, the air pump helps you get out literally ALL the product, so you don't end up wasting perfectly good makeup just because you can't get it out. Finally, I love the Arbonne brand and what it stands for. Great, great product :)
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never tried this brand of foundation! Looks great and there's many shades! Really feels good on my skin. Im thinking of purchasing the real product instead of these samples i received!
Jenny M.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely the BEST foundation I have ever used! It's lightweight, yet provides plenty of coverage, and doesn't make my skin oily. It's definitely worth the price!
Jessica G.
Elizabeth City, NC
This foundation is the best foundation I've ever tried. It lasts all day and doesn't feel heavy on your skin. The color/shade is perfect. I'll never buy anything else!
Katie V.
Valley City, OH
I purchased this product for $43 online and I have been using a lot lately. Mostly during winter because that's when I'm light enough. I love how much coverage it gives you.
Christi L.
This foundation is amazing. Goes on smooth and looks good all day. It is worth the money.
Cassandra V.
I've been using arbonnes liquid foundation for two years now and I absolutely love it. I feel as though my face looks clearer and more natural using it. I will continue to use this amazing product as I hope the rest of you readers will because, I guaranty that You will see a tremendous difference.
Carla S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you buy this foundation?
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
How is the coverage on this? Is it thick or thin? I like a light foundation that doesn't feel like I have an extra layer of skin!! Does it blend well?
Annie S.
Thornton, CO
Is this really worth the price? I have a difficult time justifying spending more than $10 on a single makeup product.. #cheapskate