Arbonne Natural Radiance Mineral Powder Foundation with SPF 15 uploaded by Kristi R.
2 colors available

BY ARBONNE

Review for: Porcelain
Years ago this was the only "foundation" I would wear. The formula has since changed slightly and I prefer a liquid foundation. However this is a good light weight mineral foundation powder that does give coverage.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this stuff. After using the RE9 I dust my face with this and am set. Or for a little more fuller coverage I paired it with the Arbonne liquid foubdatiin, Tue two paired and blended with my skin nicely.
Kymberly H.
Kymberly H.
San Francisco
This is the best foundation I've found so far.  After years of looking for a foundation that matches my skin color I finally found it.  Now, Arbonne no longer makes my shade,  I wish they would bring the shade DARK back or give me an alternative.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Porcelain
I bought some of this from a Arbonne dealer who was also a friend. It was very pricey and it broke me out. Apparently I have very sensitive skin.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: Porcelain
This product has great coverage for an all over foundation. I pair it with Arbonne's tinted moisturizer. This is also great because of the fact that there is no chemicals!! How can you go wrong with pure and safe AND coverage! :)
Maryna K.
Maryna K.
Review for: Porcelain
Perfect non chemical product. That give your skin flawless look. Always makes skin look healthy. Plus it has SPF which is really important. It's pure.safe.beneficial