MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerJubujub
Arbonne Makeup Primer, 1 Ounce

Arbonne Makeup Primer, 1 Ounce

by Jubujub

Vitamin-rich makeup primer visually diminishes fine lines and pores, creating a canvas for flawless makeup application.

It is long-lasting?
Just wondering what the best primer you have used is? I'm not so much concerned about a base for makeup, as for what the primer itself does for you with or without makeup.
Is this product worth my time and money... why use primer in the first place?
Start your review of Arbonne Makeup Primer, 1 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Cara P.
Barnesville, GA
Arbonne Makeup Primer, 1 Ounce uploaded by Cara P.
I actually got a sample in the mail I love this make Up primer it goes on so smooth and blends so well with make up I really love this make up primer to me it is kinda pricey though but I think it's worth the price it helps the face so well and mine is long lasting I do recommend
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
Arbonne Makeup Primer, 1 Ounce uploaded by Veronica D.
Arbonne Makeup Primer, 1 Ounce uploaded by Veronica D.
Very smooth application. No color to this, but it definitely starts to smooth imperfections. Foundation is easy to blend on this. A lot goes a long way.
Val G.
Emmaus, PA
This is literally the most incredible primer you’ll ever try. I’m not a big makeup person but everyone I have ever asked and recommended it to has said it’s better than all the expensive primers they have ever tried. The formula is so smooth and it makes all your pores look smaller. It makes your makeup last so long too! It’s amazing!
Rachel B.
Thousand Oaks , CA
This is the best primer I have ever used! I can honestly see a huge difference in the way my make up sits on my face and how much longer it lasts!! It is so velvet soft to the face.. not to mention all the ingredients in it is completely natural!
Haley T.
Manhattan, KS
I love this primer! You need very little product to get the job done. I have had it for about 2 years now and still have plenty left, after using it about 3-4 times a week. The primer goes on so smoothly and you can’t even tell you put anything on. It’s amazing!
Mia C.
Moon PA
Honestly not super impressed. Leaves your skin kind of oily. Not very matte at all. Probably not good for people who have oily skin - plus you can get ones that are way better and less expensive.
Ashley N.
Forest, VA
This is a fantastic primer. I have been through two jars of this product and the formula is very similar to smash box (but it's better for your skin!) Has a silicon feel and keeps my foundation in place all day long. I love this product and would purchase a third time. *BONUS* it lasts forever!
Megan S.
This is my favorite makeup primer. I love the way it feels on my face.. it hides pores makes the skin feel so smooth. I’d definitely recommend this primer.
Kelly G.
Charlotte, NC
Hands down the best makeup primer out there. Goes on so smooth, great coverage, and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. I’ve been using this for years, as has my mom, and it’s well worth the cost! Tried many others but nothing has come close!
Laura R.
Springfield , MO
I will say that this product does hold your make up on for most of the day. It just doesn't work for me. I have large pores on my nose and acne scars and this does nothing to fill those. It just sinks into those places and doesn't allow foundation to cover them. It feels nice but not what I needed.