BY ARBONNE

• Do these actually taste like chocolate?2 Answers
  • Do they have other flavors? Like fruity ones? Would you recommend...1 Answers
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
These taste great! I love the idea of them being full, I'm not so sure they serve their purpose. I only had a few samples to try and not a whole pack so maybe if I had had more I would've been able to give it a better review. If they worked as well as advertised they get 5 stars from me.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Wood River, IL
These choose our delicious and amazing. It keeps my cravings under control when I'm super hungry. I just pop one of these into it and my hunger has gone away. Makes for a great snack or in between meals the chocolate flavor is amazing
Jacque F.
Jacque F.
Tucson, AZ
These are so yummy! They taste like tootsie rolls but better with all he added benefits. I eat one when I'm feeling hungry but it's too close to the next meal time.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Lincolnton, NC
I have a very large sweet tooth and the fit chews actually work. The also getc me thru when I feel like snacking. Recommend this product to
everyone.
Jena O.
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
Fitspiration Expert
These taste great! So much better than anything else I have tried. Easy alternative for candy too!
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
YUMMY!!! They taste great And keep my cravings and unnecessary eatings at bay!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
These are so amazing. They are great to have around when you're craving candy. These babies are practically guilt free. They come in lemon, caramel, and chocolate. Personally I only like the lemon and caramel. They nearly taste like taffy.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Weatherford
This product is so yummy!! They taste amazing and leave you full. They are a great way to feel full, without over eating. This brand also makes a Lemon flavor, which is also very tasty! The fit chews are the way to go!!
Carli Ann M.
Carli Ann M.
Southaven, MS
I love Arbonne fit chews. They are a perfect snack for me to get my sugar fix, but I don't have to feel guilty, because they are so low in calories.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
The fit chews are so good. Great flavor and the quality and consistency is on point. I got it from a local consultant and price is good for the quality. I get them as a treat. I would buy them again for sure!!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Menifee, CA
Have you tried the new lemon berry flavor? Omg I'm in love!
Keisha R.
Keisha R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Fitspiration Expert
Do they taste good, or are they one of those products that has a weird aftertaste?
Marisol I.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
What exactly is this?
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Fitspiration Expert
Do these actually taste like chocolate?
Nina D.
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
What purpose do they serve? I've heard of the brand but I'm not totally familiar.