Arbonne FC5 Nourishing Daily Shampoo 10 FL Oz uploaded by Heather L.

BY ARBONNE

Arbonne FC5 Nourishing Daily Shampoo 10 FL Oz
  • "I like that it is made from all natural ingredients and it isn't oily and doesn't leave a film on her skin." in 1 review
  • "This product smells really good and leaves you hair feeling squeaky clean." in 1 review
Heather L.
Banning, CA
This shampoo is all natural and vegan as well, which is so great!! I use it and my hair feels so soft after and it smells amazing!! I am a girl who likes ingredients that are all natural and safe to use, and this shampoo is just that. Just what I love!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I really love this shampoo. It's botanically based and super supernatural. It's very effective in cleaning your hair while not completely stripping it of moisture either. It helps to keep your hair full and healthy and happy. I would recommend if you have super thick hair.
Dani N.
Washburn
This shampoo is excellent for cleansing, on the pricy side most definitely but does such an amazing job of keeping your hair clean and oil free for a long time. This shampoo far exceeded my expectations and I’d definitely recommend it.
Laura M.
Tracy, Ca
Smells slightly minty smell but definitely not too intense (side note:I am not a mint fan in regards to smells or tastes.) I really tried to love this because it's such a good and natural option for a shampoo. My hair may just be too long, thick, and wavy that it just didn't work for me. I had to reapply the shampoo 2-3 times in one shower for me to get it even semi clean. I still ended up with oily/dirty spots. I went through the whole bottle in hopes it'd start working. I really do hope this works for others, just wasn't a match for my hair.
Kristin A.
Union, NJ
Such a great formula! Keeps my long hair shiny and healthy. I used to use about a golf ball-sized amount of regular (non-Arbonne) shampoo because it just didn't do it's job. Now I barely use about the size of a walnut and it works wonders! I have super thick, coarse, long hair so I'm used to just loading up on product in order to feel clean. I love that I can use just a small amount with even better results! My hair is healthy and strong...
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I use this on my 3 month old and it is perfect for his sensitive skin! His baby acne is getting better and he also was starting to get dry skin on his head and it cleared it right up! It doesn't have a strong scent so it's perfect for people sensitive to scents! I would like for it to have a little scent so my baby smells yummy. 😊
Samantha S.
Saint Louis, MO
I LOVE this shampoo. It leaves your hair super clean, not oily, and makes it feel extremely soft. It costs more than what you could buy at the local store but it is well worth the way it cleans and knowing that your hair is safe when you use it. I am a huge fan of this and the conditioner as well.
Marisa K.
I really enjoy this shampoo. I have fine but curly hair that gets oily very quickly and this product keeps my hair clean but moisturized for at least three days. It smells lovely and isn't thick or goopy.
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
This product smells really good and leaves you hair feeling squeaky clean. Its vegan so it doesn't have any animal products or by-products that other shampoos and lotions use as fillers. In my opinion... the quality of ingredients is superior to other brands.
Kim M.
Taylors, SC
Fantastic all natural shampoo that keep my hair clean without leaving a film on it or stripping it. Doesn't weigh my curl down. Keeps hair moisturized. I will definitely keep using this product!