Arbonne FC5 Nourishing Daily Conditioner uploaded by Heather L.

BY ARBONNE INTERNATIONAL

For all hair types. Untangle your locks with this daily conditioning formula, infused with ingredients that are safe for color-treated hair. Helps hydrate, maintain and protect hair, leaving it soft and manageable. With fresh carrot cell extracts and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tara K.
DENVER, CO
I absolutely love this conditioner! I doesn't weigh my hair down and it smells amazing. A little goes a long way. I have long hair and this product helps keep the tangles at bay. Worth every penny!
Kylyn O.
Evergreen
All of Arbonne’s skin and hair shower care is awesome! Everything is natural and good for you and the environment. My skin is super sensitive and I haven’t had an issue with any of the products from them.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Another win! All natural, amazing smelling, hair goodness product that I use daily and absolutely love and highly recommend others looking for vegan, all natural products to try.
emily s.
Camp Hill, PA
Loved this conditioner! Helped get my hair feeling silky! Great smell! Only need a small amount to do the job, and the bottle lasted me 6 months. Crazy!! Leaves hair feeling silky and smooth to repair damage from hot tools
Karis H.
Clover, SC
This conditioner is awesome! It is great for me and it doesn’t have any of that nasty stuff other brands have! It really is great at moisturizing! My hair is so healthy!
Adrienne W.
This product is great! It leaves my hair feeling nice and soft after I use it! I typically use it everyday and leave it in my hair for about a minute in the shower- sometimes longer! My hair comes out feeling super soft! And because Arbonne uses natural ingredients I end up using only a small amount so the conditioner usually last me a few months before I need a refill!
Ashley N.
Wisconsin
This project is okay but I wish it would lather up a little better. Overall it is not bad. I would not purchase again though.
Traci B.
Newton, KS
I love Arbonne products and especially love that I can feel GOOD about putting it on my skin because it is all plant-based.
Kerry C.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Love this conditioner. It doesn't make my hair heavy and greasy. I need to use less than a quarter sized for my very long hair. I can brush my blonde dyed hair without using detangler now that I use this conditioner.
Tiffany H.
While I love the smell of this conditioner, it always seems like my hair is tangled when I get out of the shower. Any recommendations for what to use after this?